Daiting Peter would include

Being his best friend, aside from Ned, of course.

Living just across the hall. It was actually how you two met back in the day when he used to visit Aunt May and Uncle Ben.

Struggling and mourning the loss of Uncle Ben, because let's face it, you adored those two with all your heart. (They used to babysit you whenever your parents needed a last minute babysitter)

Rubbing the fact that Aunt May loves you more (even though she loves you two the same) in Peter's face.

Enduring all of Aunt May's larb jokes whenever you join them for Thai.

"I larb you, Peter. And I larb you too, [Y/N]

"Okay, Aunt May.....enough."

"What? You don't larb me? Am I too lame to be larbed? Too cool to larb your awesome aunt? Not enough larb to go around to your good ole aunt? Saved all your larb for you one true larb, [Y/N]? Huh? Hm?"

"Uh....we larb you too?"

"Thank you, [Y/N]. At least someone larbs me."

Being completely supportive of Peter getting an internship with Tony Stark.

Offering to help him with his internship.

Getting slightly offended that he doesn't want help.

"Am I not smart enough to help you?"

"What? God, no. It's not that.....it's um....I just have to do this on my own, that's all. You know, no help. Strictly myself...."

Competing against him with academic scores.

Being extremely competitive with each other when it came to exams.

Going back and forth on having the highest grade.

Talking about going to the most prestige college and then changing your minds because you two could never leave Aunt May.

Putting up with Ned being needy.

"Ned....this is a date....between two people."

"Oh cool, I love pizza. I'll just sit down right here and take a slice."

"Ned...."

"Yeah, so anyway, you two should come over and help me build my lego deathstar. It's legit."

Bickering with Ned, constantly. (But, loving him just as much as Peter)

Getting along great with Michelle.

Roasting Peter and Ned into oblivion with her.

Like full on roasts. It's fantastic how long you and Michelle can go.

I mean, it's almost not fair how hard you go.

But, in the end, Peter loves you and is sort of relieved that you get along with the people in his life.

Movie marathons.

Cuddles for days.

Like the kind of cuddles that make you all warm and fuzzy inside.

You know, the ones where you just sigh happily in his arms and think that Disney World ain't got shit on being the happiest place on earth.

Netflixin' and chillin', (if you know what I mean, wink-wink) Forgive me, I forget that's he's fifteen. No sir, keep that in your pants now, you little rascal. And you? Don't be puttin' out, miss. .

Geeking out over Star-Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc.

Going to Comic-Cons and dressing up.