Bath (smut)

Tom kicked his shoes off, dropping his keys in the bowl by the front door. Filming took long today, and he could feel his body starting to shut down. He shrugged his jacket off, leaving it on the couch.

"Baby?" He called out, grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Bedroom!" You yelled back, Tom smiled when he heard your cheery voice. Tom finished his drink, moving to the bedroom. He moved around the room, putting his bag by the side of the bed, walking into the open bathroom door. He leaned against the doorframe, smiling softly when he saw you in the bubble bath.

"Hey baby, how was filming?" You said, leaving your eyes closed.

"Long. Missed you." He said, pushing off the doorframe and walking over to you. You smiled sweetly.

"Missed you too." You pouted your lips, waiting for him to connect your lips. You smiled when he pressed his soft lips against yours. "Was waiting for you." You said when he pulled away. Tom sat on the bathroom floor, hand running over the bubbles.

"Sorry I took long, scenes ran longer than usual." His fingers ran over your knees, making you smile.

"It's fine." You said closing your eyes when his fingers went higher up your leg. "Tom" Your breath was heavy, Tom's fingers danced on your heat.

"What do you want baby?" Tom asked.

"Touch me, Tommy please." Tom smiled, dipping his fingers between your folds. His fingers ran up your slit, his thumb rubbing against your clit. "Tom" You moaned.

"So beautiful." He said, his index finger entering you. You moaned loudly, Tom's finger pumping you. His middle finger soon followed after, your head falling to the side to rest on his shoulder. Tom pumped his fingers faster, curling them to hit your g-spot. You moaned his name loudly.

"Tommy, 'm close, 'm gonna cum!" You moaned loudly as Tom worked his skilled fingers faster.

"Cum for me baby wanna make you feel good." He whispered seductively in your ear. You moaned loudly, your walls clenching around his fingers. Tom let out a groan at the feeling of you tightening around him. Your orgasm took over, your back arching, moaning into Tom's ear. Tom pumped you through your high until you slowly came down. He removed his fingers, bringing them out of the water. He brought them up to his lips, sucking them clean.

"Taste so good baby." He said you noticed the bulge in his jeans, bringing a hand to palm him. Tom moaned at the feeling.

"Come in." You said. Tom didn't waste any time to strip his clothes. Getting in the tub, sitting in front of you. He gestured you over, you scooted over to Tom, straddling his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck, bringing him to your lips. Tom soothed his hands over your back, deepening the kiss. Letting his tongue move with yours, you began to grind down on Tom's cock, he moaned into your mouth.

"Your too good for me," Tom mumbled into your lips. You smiled, bringing a hand between both of you, stroking Tom's cock. You pumped him a few times as he moaned into your neck, then sitting up a little, you lined him up with your entrance, slowly sinking down on him. You both moaned as he filled you completely. His head fell to the crook of your neck, sucking hickies down to your breasts. He took one of your nipples in his lips as he let you start to bounce on his cock. You moaned at the feeling of him in you and his warm, wet lips wrapped around your bud. Tom held your waist, helping you ride him.

"Ooo Tommy, fuck baby!" You moaned, encouraging Tom to buck his hips. The water in the tub splashed around with the movement of your bodies. Tom brought a hand down to rub rough circles on your clit.

"Feel so good being in your angel, so gorgeous when you're riding me." Tom praised you, making you moan louder. You grasped the back of Tom's hair, needing something to hold, Tom growled at the tugging, turning him on more.

"Tommy, please!" You moaned louder, clenching and unclenching around Tom. He moaned loudly, knowing you were close to your high. He bucked his hips, taking over. Your head fell back, your back arching into his chest.

"Gonna cum for me angel? Gonna cum for Tommy?" Tom groaned as he moved faster. You moaned louder.

" 'm gonna cum Tommy, 'm gonna- I'm coming!" You practically screamed Tom's name, clenching around him harshly, sending Tom to his high. You both came together, his cum shooting up inside you as you came around him. Tom's hips stilled and so did yours, your body falling limp on his. You let him wrap his arms around your torso bringing you to lay your head on his shoulder.

"Love you so much, angel," Tom said, kissing your temple. You sighed in content, kissing his neck.

"Love you too Tommy." You slowly lifted yourself off Tom, you turned around, leaning your back to his chest, sitting between his legs. Tom wrapped his arms under your arms, kissing your neck lovingly. You closed your eyes, laying your head back by his neck. Tom traced your skin as you both just took this time to be with each other.