cover me in your love (smut + jake)

Tom was busy doing a set of press interviews after Jake was finished for the day. Naturally, the second Jake got back to the hotel he knocked on your and Tom's door. You tried to give him his own key card but there was something he liked about knocking on your door. You didn't question it. You saw it was him through the peephole so you didn't bother putting on anything other than one of Tom's t-shirts.

"Hey baby girl," he grins, practically picking you up as soon as you open the door. His hands are under your thighs, foot closing the door as you wrap your arms around his neck and pull his lips to yours.

"Someone's eager," he laughs against you, kissing and nipping down your neck as he walks towards the bed.

"Just missed you," you whine as you grind yourself down on his cock, hard already under his jeans.

"You've got me all to yourself for a little bit, aren't you lucky?" He smiles as you tug on his hair.

"Mhm, let's make the most of it."

He tossed you on the bed and you crawl up to the pillows, pushing Tom's shirt up and off while Jake begins to strip.

"Come here baby, lemme eat that pretty pussy," he grabs your ankles, pulling you down to the edge of the bed as he kneels on the ground in just his boxers.

"Look at you, already soaked through your panties," Jake grins, easily tearing them from your hips and tossing them to the side.

"Why do you have a habit of ruining my underwear?" You whine as he spreads your folds with his fingers.

"Because, you look like such a pretty slut when you don't wear any," Jake smirks before diving into your pussy.

You moan, hands gripping the sheets as his tongue glides through your folds, lapping at your clit right away as he pushes two fingers inside of you.

"Fuck, sir," you groan. Jake just grunts into your skin, stretching and scissoring his fingers inside of you as he sucks your clit into his mouth. "Fuck, fuck can I come? Please, Jake, feel so good against me, your beard feels so good against my thighs."

"Sure baby girl, gonna stretch you out for my cock, okay? Wanna come all over my fingers?"

"Yeah, please, please sir, fuck," you cry out as he adds another finger, pressing right up against your g-spot.

"Always so tight huh, even with our cocks stretching you out so often, always stay so fucking tight for us?"

"Fuck, Jake, I need it please, please sir," you were babbling at this point, so honed in on your pleasure your thighs nearly wrapped around his head when you came, his strong arms pushing them open as he lapped at your clit.

He pulled his fingers out of you, trailing them up to your body before shoving them in your mouth. You gagged around them and did your best to close your lips and suck on them.

"Look like such a pretty little slut huh? Gagging on my fingers? Want to ride my cock while you suck my fingers?"

You moan and nod as best as you can. He pulls his fingers out of you and stands up, pulling down his boxers.

He sits back against the headboard and pats his lap, you turn and crawl over to him, groaning when his hands grab at your hips and settle you on top of him, your back against his broad chest.

He guides his cock inside of you, fingers shoved back into your mouth as his thighs keep your own spread wide for him.

He's immediately pounding into you, his hips slapping against your ass as your hands' grip at his thighs. Your head falls onto his shoulder and he smirks, moving to whisper in your ear.