Chapter 5: Her name is Sue

"You can cook?" Sajin tilted his head.

"I can." She replied and nodded.

"Why?"

"Let me rather ask you this. What makes you think that I can't?"

"Because..." What Sajin wanted to say was 'Because you're not human, there's no need for you to cook' but the answer remained stuck at his throat as he thought about it.

Suicide - as he had dubbed her - was an abstract concept, an ethereal being. She should not be able to to feel things such as hunger or any of the systems proving that she is a living thing. She should not have any need to have the skills necessary to prepare for it.

He looked at her.

She was smiling as she looked at him. He was sure that that was a natural.

Come to think of it... I was able to touch her earlier wasn't I?

She definitely had body heat. Her personality from he had met her was cold and felt non-human like but now it was that of a normal girl.

Gaaah! He didn't want to think about it too much. His head was starting to hurt and his stomach was making him weak. He needed to eat.

He just needed to accept the facts as they stand. Thinking about it wasn't going to get him anywhere.

Suicide gave an asserting smile again. "Master is really impressive. To  be able to wrap his head around abstract concepts."

"Meaning?"

"Do not apply logic to those that are beyond reasoning. You just need to accept them as is. You've seemed to be fairing well and accepting everything so far." She said then stood up and starting walking to the kitchen.

"I guess..." He said as he turned on the television. Maybe he has been to accepting of the situation. If any normal person had been told the same things he had and had seen the same things he had they would undoubtedly believe that they were delusional. He must have been seen as undoubtedly crazy but he didn't feel like it.

Then again, people who are crazy don't see themselves as crazy.

"Master?" Suicide suddenly peeked through the door at him.

"What is it?" He asked as he turned to look at her. His cheeks suddenly flushed when he saw her.

Her snow white hair had been tied into a ponytail. A few strands were poking out on her forehead. Bright grey eyes. She was now standing at the door giving a clear view to what she was dressed as now.

"W-what the hell?!" He immediately turned to look somewhere else.

Anywhere. The walls. The TV. The floor. Anywhere. The Door - dammit, he saw her again. He's trying hard to look anywhere but there!

"Is something wrong, Sajin?" Her tone sounded arrogant.

"There's so many things wrong here!" He yelled as he jumped behind the couch in an attempt to to run away, because Suicide was dressed in an apron.

Let me rephrase.

Suicide was dressed only in an oversized shirt and an apron. Both were extremely white as well. She was standing with her hips cocked to one side and her hands on her hips.