Chapter 7: Just Karin or Onee - san!

"S-Sajin! Where have you been?!"

A young woman ran towards Sajin at an incredible speed.

"Morning, Ms Karin - Gah!"

He was immediately kneed in the stomach causing him to fold inwards. The women named Karin had an angry expression on her face.

"I told you its just Karin or Onee - san!"

Sajin was standing in front of a café. The name of it was Happy Mornings! and it was famous for its special type of coffee and high quality service that could be found nowhere else in the city. The reason he was there was because of his part- time job that he had been doing there.

The girl who kneed him in the face, Karin Yamamoto, was the owner of the shop. Dressed in a black and white tracksuit she was just as tall as Sajin. Her brown hair had been tied into a ponytail making her eyes stand out even more. Anyone passing could easily mistake her to be around Sajin's age even though she had just turned 23.

The reason she had kicked were for two extremely serious reasons(in her view...).

The first one.

"I haven't heard from you for a whole week! Where were you?!"

It was to be expected. Sajin never gave her his number because he was afraid she would constantly be calling or texting him. In fact, she had tried stealing his phone a few times but was always caught in the act.

"Can you calm down? People are staring." He yawned as he watched this loudmouth still steaming with radiant energy.

That reason had paled to the second reason(again, in her view...)

"What are you doing with her?!" She yelled pointing at the girl next to him.

The girl, wearing a pure white kimono and has snow white hair that falls atop her shoulders. Grey eyes that captivate anyone that saw them. It was the one named Sue, the Concept of Suicide.

Sajin turned to look at her and then back at Karin.

"You can see - " he immediately stopped himself.

"See what?" Karin asked.

"... Never mind." He said as he pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

Karin can see Sue. This means she's visible to people? I have to stop assuming things...

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Sue." Sue said in a formal manner with a voice void of emotion.

Karin blushed at how beautiful this girl was. She even started stuttering.

"N-nice to m-meet you Sue I'm Karin."

Sajin almost laughed at how she was acting but he held his tongue. He wasn't ready for another hit to the body. He walked closer towards Karin as his expression went dark.

Karin noticed and turned to look at him.

"What's wrong?"

"It's about the reason why I was gone for a week. It's about Hanako."

"... Let's get inside."

*

"... So that's what happened..."

The inside of the café was designed to be based around the 1800's. The walls and stools were all made of polished wood that gave the place a home-like or warm feeling.