Chapter 11: Limbo

1st Time:

"Sajin!"

When Sajin opened his eyes the scene took him by surprise.

A tall man dressed in a kimono with a samurai sword in his hand. His black hair is tied into a wolf tail and a nasty scar across his face. He had a crazy smile across his face.

"Why... Are you alive?" Sajin asked, his voice wavering.

"Afraid of the fact that your old man is still here. What about what you've done?" He said.

This man was Sajin's father, Haruhiro Hisato.

It looked like they were both standing at the backyard of the Hisato Household. It was a traditional Japanese home that they had lived with sliding paper doors.

"I came with a vengeance." He said as he threw a ball like object at his feet.

Sajin looked down to see what it was. A head. A human head.

"Nanami...?" Sajin said as his voice choked. Tears were starting to roll down his eyes. His head was feeling light and his heart was pounding.

The head of a young girl was standing back at him with lifeless eyes.

"Nanami!" He yelled from the top of his lungs.

"Hahaha! Is that all you do when you see your sister!?" Haruhiro laughed and the unsheathed his sword. "I wonder how you'll deal with your mother dying?"

In an instant, Sajin's mother suddenly appeared in front of Haruhiro. In one swift movement he brought the sword to her throat.

"Sajin!" She called out to him with tears in her eyes.

"I'll kill you!" Sajin yelled as he ran toward his father at full speed. Straining his legs he ran as fast as he could but he couldn't make it in time.

"Ah!" His mother gasped Haruhiro stabbed the sword into her back, the tip pushing straight through to the front.

"MOM!" Sajin screamed and Haruhiro laughed.

Pulling out the sword he threw his wife's corpse to floor in a crude manner. Blood started to coat the ground beneath her body.

"I guess you're next." He said and then got into a stance and then did a wide swing.

He cut Sajin's chest open but that didn't stop him even for an instant.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Sajin yelled as his hands wrapped around his father's throat, catching him by surprise.

"I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LLKILLYOU DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" Sajin yelled as his hands went as tight as possible.

Haruhiro coughed as the life was leaving his eyes. The pain was so excruciating that he could even move his hands. What made Sajin even angrier was the look on his face.

"... I... Still... Win..." Haruhiro managed to squeeze out before he closed his eyes.

Sajin continued choking him even after her died. His body was acting on its own as he let rage take over him. Only after a full hour had passed had he calmed down and let go of his father.

"No no no..." Sajin muttered as he looked at the corpse laying down with lifeless eyes. He tried to get up but his knees got weak and caved under him, causing him to fall again. He slowly started moving away from the corpse as fast as he could. The look of despair on his face.

What had he done? How could he have done it? This can't be happening?!

Lying in front of wasn't the corpse of his father.

It was the corpse of Hanako Suzumiya.

10th Time:

Nanami dies.

Mother dies.

Kill father.

Hanako is dead.

Go into a raging fit.

27th Time:

Nanami dies.

Mother dies.

Kill father.

Hanako is dead.

Go into a raging fit.

53rd Time:

Nanami dies.

Mother dies.

Kill father.

Hanako is dead.

Go into a raging fit.

100th Time:

Nanami dies.

Mother dies.

Kill father.

Hanako is dead.

Go into a raging fit.

500th Time:

Nanami dies.

Mother dies.

Kill father.

Hanako is dead.

Go into a raging fit.

1000th Time:

Nanami dies.

Mother dies.

Kill father.

Hanako is dead.

Go into a raging fit.