Chapter 2

DAVON/ DEUCE POV

"Yeah suck that shit just like that. Put it all in."

Some lil thot from the hood was sucking my shit . I ain't gone cap she give good head only thing she good for.

She was just some hoe I met around the way. I'm used to this shit now, I meet a bitch, bring her to my crib, fuck her and never talk to her again. It ain't like they loyal all they do is wanna use a nigga.

I pushed her off me and zipped up my pants when I heard my phone ringing. I picked up my X plus and saw that one of my workers was calling me .

" Please don't answer that I ain't even make you cum yet " she said while trying to unzip my pants.

" Don't fucking touch me move out my way. "

I pushed her to the side but not too hard, one thing I learned is to not hit on females . I start walking to the door and headed to my car. I called my worker back. He don't call unless it's important.

"ONLY THING YOU BROUGHT ME OVER HERE TO DO IS SUCK YO DICK!"

I turned around and look at this hoe, who the fuck she think she yelling at. I walked back to her and got in her face.

" Who you think you fucking talking to I'll have a girl off these streets come beat your ass up you know I will. Lower your voice when you talking to me."

"I'm sorry I'm just tired of you treating me like this daddy "

" Man bye I told you this shit from the beginning. You only get called to suck my dick. I'll never put my dick in that loose ass pussy ."

With that being said I turned around and walked out the door, she the hood thot she should know I ain't cuffing that . I unlocked and opened my door to my G wagon Mercedes Benz. I feel like riding basic today.

I got in and called my worker back he answered on the first ring

I got in and called my worker back he answered on the first ring .

" This shit better be important."

" it is you coming off 5,000 short"

I ain't even reply I hung up and called Rico. That nigga was like a brother to me. We grew up together and if I couldn't trust nobody I knew I could trust him. He my right hand man, and I wouldn't be where I'm at without him. That's real shit.

He picked up on the third ring. "Yo, what took you so long." "Shit I'm down here taking care of ma. She not feeling too good today, why what's up."

Ms.Sharonda is Rico's mama. A couple of years back she was diagnosed with cancer and she be having her days. We been getting her the best treatment money can buy. She like a mother to me and I'll be fucked up if something happen to her.

"Damn, tell ma I hope she feel better. Niggas been stealing from me we got to handle this shit." "That's mad disrespectful, yeah we gone deal with who ever it is. Pull up bro." "Ight I'm on the way."

20 minutes later I pulled up to mama's driveway. I parked my car and hopped out. I saw chop chained to the front gate and I went over and started rubbing him. He jumped on me and started licking me. I played with him for a little before walking in the house.

I went straight to ma room. I dapped up Rico and went to give ma a hug. "Hey ma how you been? I heard you haven't been feeling good."

"Hey baby. I'm doing alright. You look handsome. You looking for a girlfriend." Ms. Sharonda always joked with me like that. She knew how to make me smile.

"Not if she don't look as good as you

"Not if she don't look as good as you." I said joking back with her.

"You don't have a girlfriend yet? I shole do want some grand babies." Ms. Sheronda treated me as her own and I really appreciated that. After the passing of my mama she took me in and made sure I was always straight.

"Nahh I ain't found my wife yet, but what about Rico, he got Keisha."

"Unuh. No. He not about to have no babies by that fast tailed lil girl. She only using him for his money. I can't stand that girl. Walking around with her booty and breast all out."

"Really mama?" Rico said interrupting her. "I'm standing right here and mama I love her why you can't accept her." Rico was just whipped. He couldn't actually want to wife that.

"You don't even know what love is. Be quiet and come give me a hug. I'm tired." We both went and hugged her before leaving out her room. On the way out we locked the door and got into my car.

"Now who been stealing from you?" Rico asked with concern on his face.

"I don't even know, mane they stole 5,000 worth of product. Who ever it is gone pay for the hoe shit they doing." I said with anger. Niggas know I'm serious when it come to my money and business. Anybody who cross me get popped straight up.

We made our way to the office building. I needed some way to flip my money so I bought a office. I run the trap out of there. I'm a hood nigga, not a dumb one. If anybody ever questioned where my money was coming from I would say the office and my club.

I felt bad for whoever was stealing from me. I hated doing shit like this, but I couldn't show mercy. I had to handle my business. To stay at the top I had to maintain. I had to make sure every nigga knew what would happen if they did some fuck shit.

It ain't easy living this life I live. It's more than just selling drugs. Having to constantly watch who you with and not trusting anyone. Sometimes I wish I hadn't joined this life but I got used to the fast money.

PLEASE vote, comment and share. Thanks