Chapter 8

MYMY POV

Damn. Why did it have to be this dude? I felt my start to blush so I turned around. He grabbed my arm and I felt some type of way. I couldn't explain it but it's like his hand sent a signal to my pussy.

"Aye where you going ma?" Damn his voice was so attractive. He was just so fine to me, but I knew what type of guy he was. I turned around and stared at him.

"Damn nigga let my arm go. I'm not yo bitch. And where it look like I'm going? To check out my shit." Yall know I had to act all tough and shit. I snatched my arm away from him and rolled my eyes.

"Calm down, a nigga just tryna talk to you. Why you ain't text me back the other night? I'm trying to make you mine." He looked so serious but I knew he was joking. He just wanted to fuck and that wasn't happening.

"You think I'm one of these hoes you just fuck. I'm not stupid. You ain't got shit for me and can't do shit for me so why would I talk to you. I'm not about to just get fucked and you leave. You just like any other nigga."

DEUCE POV

Damn she was really acting hard to get. I ain't gone cap that turned me on. I wasn't used to a bitch not throwing herself at me. I liked a good challenge too. I bet within two weeks imma beat that pussy up. She was sexy too.

"Why you acting hard to get? I know you been looking at a nigga." She started blushing and turned back around. I looked at her ass and damn her shit was fat. She was skinny but that ass wasn't little. She stated walking away. I yelled out to her but she kept walking. I followed behind her to checkout and I jumped infront of her.

I heard her smack her lips and I smirked. I whispered to the cashier that I'd be paying for both of our groceries. I handed her $500 dollars when she was done bagging my items. I told her to give the change to my future wife.

Y'all know a nigga was just talking. I wasn't about to make nobody my wife. I ain't care for love I just wanted the money. I do like getting my dick sucked though. Ever since Bre had that fight we ain't really talked. She still hasn't told me who she fought and why. I needed to go see her when I left from here.

MYMY POV

Thank god he took his bag and left out the door. He only had 3 boxes of cereal so I wondered why he paid $500 dollars. I guess he was trying to flex. I pushed my basket closer to the cash register and spoke to Brandy. I worked at this same grocery store so I knew everyone.

I reached into my basket and started putting the most important things first. I picked up a few extra items while in here and I wasn't sure if I had enough money to pay for them. I applied for food stamps but it was denied. Since I wasn't 18 at the time mom had to be the one to do it. She didn't.

I asked Brandy to let me know when I reached my 200 dollar mark. She told me not to worry that Deuce had already payed for me. I mentally scowled. I didn't need him paying for my things. Yes, it was nice but it wasn't going to make me talk to him.

I just didn't want to be seen as the girl who needed sympathy. I did appreciate it though. I could now save the money I originally planned to spend. Ced's birthday was in a week and I could throw him a party.

A tear fell down my cheek and I quickly wiped it. It's so hard out here and not everyday something like that would happen. I knew I had to thank him, but I didn't want him doing it again. It's my responsibility to take care of my business and I didn't want to throw that on anyone else.

2 Hours Later

I got home and put all the groceries up. I was tired from making other stops and I just needed to rest. I called Taylor to see if she had gotten my work for the day.

"Hey bestie. Can you stop by my classes and get my work?"

"You know I already got your shit. Why you ain't come to school today."

"Because I had some stuff to handle. Just get some groceries, go to the doctor and things like that. Grown up things."

I started laughing and Taylor asked was I ok . I loved Taylor so much. Somehow she got me. She understood behind the laugh was tears. She knew that I wasn't fine and that I needed a break.

"Tay I'm so tired of everything. Me and Aaliyah got into a heated argument and she threatened to leave. She'll be back to get her things. I just don't understand. I've done everything I can and she still doesn't appreciate it."

I couldn't hold the tears any longer. They had to come out. I was tired of holding everything in. I was also tired of crying. It was time for shit to get right. I wasn't going to let my circumstances get the best of me.

"Enough of being sad. Tay something good happened today though. I was getting groceries and I saw Deuce. He basically tried to flirt and you know I wasn't going for it."

"And that's good? Girl you need to fuck with him. He got money and he fine. If you don't want him I do."

"That's not the point, anyway he paid for my stuff. He walked out before I realized and he gave me the change. I have enough money saved to throw Ced a party."

I waited for a response and didn't get one. Hmmm that's weird. I looked at my phone and realized it done went dead. I put it on the charger and got back into bed. I was going to rest for a few hours and then cook before Ced and Aaliyah got home. I really hope she decided to stay here. I couldn't force her but I'd try my best to convince her.

PLEASE vote, comment and share. Thanks