Chapter 9

MYMY POV

I woke to the sound of voices. I thought I was dreaming but they became louder and louder. I heard Aaliyah talking and I jumped out of bed. I was hoping she'd changed her mind, but from the sound of things she hadn't.

I walked into Aaliyah's room and saw her and some dude. Oh hell no. She knew I didn't allow anyone to come into the house. This is where I made sure we were safe and I wasn't playing that shit.

"Aaliyah who the fuck is this nigga. You being disrespectful as fuck." I was getting very irritated. I really wasn't fucking around with her.

"So you gone act like you don't hear me. If you don't get this nigga the fuck out my house. Bitch you gone quit fucking playing with me." I know I shouldn't have been cursing at her like this, but I really couldn't help it.

She asked him to wait for her outside while she continued to pack her shit. I walked him to the front door and locked it. I turned around and was punched in the face.

I was shocked. I didn't even hear her walking towards me. For a second I forgot she was my little sister. I just started throwing them hoes. I was getting nothing but face shots. Aaliyah knew she couldn't beat me so that's why she snuck me.

I slung her to the ground, holding her down. "Aaliyah what the fuck is you doing. Why the fuck would you hit me like I wasn't gone beat yo ass. I don't know what the fuck wrong with you but you still my little sister.

I wasn't in the mood to fight. I just wanted what's best for her and that's was for us to be together.

"I don't want you to go. We can fix whatever the fuck is wrong. A these niggas don't love you. They only want what you got."

"Bitch let me go" was all she said. I gave up. I couldn't even keep fighting with her at this point. She wanted to go hoe and run the streets then so be it. I had other things to worry about.

"If you leave, that door is no longer open to you." I got up and walked towards the door. She sat on the floor for a moment and looked at me.

"What the fuck you looking at. Are you leaving or not." She got up, grabbed her bags and walked out the door. I didn't want her to leave but she did. Of course she'd be able to come back, which she will. When she do it won't be easy though.

I slammed the door and locked it. I looked over towards the living room and saw my mama just sitting there looking. She instantly pissed me off. What the fuck kind of mother just watch shit like that happen.

I didn't even bother saying anything to her. It was no use. Her days here was numbered too. I loved my mama but I couldn't keep putting up with bullshit. If you're not going to help me then why are you here.

I really didn't have it in me to put my mama in a nursing home or anything but I felt like I had to. It may have been the best option for me and my brother.

I went into the kitchen and prepared dinner for me and Ced. I was going to work and I wanted him to eat before he went over to Taylor's house. Whenever I'd work they would watch him for me.

I had no other family. My mom and dad moved away from North Carolina since she'd gotten pregnant with me. I was born and they never looked back. We visited them every summer up until Ced was born. For some reason we stopped and I never bothered to ask.

I'd normally work one day a week. My dad and the owner was sorta best friends. When my dad died I was guaranteed a check every 2 weeks. That helped me out a lot so I decided to help at the store once a week.

Ced finally got home and we ate. I made sure he changed his clothes, took his homework, phone and charger before we left. I dropped him off and headed to work.
———————————————————————————
DEUCE POV

After leaving the store I pulled up to the crib. I put up my groceries. I looked at how dirty the house was and shook my head. I was a busy dude always on the go. I never had time to be at home that's why I only bought little shit like cereal.

I called Rico to see what he was up to. He told me he was on a date with Keisha. He took her to some fancy opera shit. My bro really liked this bitch. I laughed and told him to hit me up later.

I hung up and got into my car. I called Bre to make sure she was home. I haven't been by to check on her in a while so i decided to today. When she got into that fight she suffered a head concussion.

I never did find out who did her that way. A part of me didn't care to find out anyway. Yeah, I fucked with Bre but she was always in some shit. I didn't need or want drama around me. Today I was gone tell her about her shit. I can't be fucking with her no more, but I did want to make sure she was straight.

I pulled up to Bre's house and went in. I ain't bother knocking cause nobody ever be here but her. I went into her room and she was laid out across the bed. I smacked her ass and she jumped a little. She got up and started kissing me.

"I missed you Deuce. Why you ain't been by." She asked while pulling my shirt off. I didn't even bother to respond. I haven't fucked in a few days and I needed to bust a nut.

I threw her on the bed and pulled her shorts down. I started rubbing on her wet pussy. She was biting her lip trying to stop herself from moaning.

"Let me hear that shit." I wanted to hear every moan and scream. I missed her pussy. I inserted my finger in her stroking slow and calm. I started to pick up the pace and put in 2 more fingers. She started squirting all over my hand.

She turned around and pulled my dick out. She put the tip in her mouth and started sucking it. She knew just what to do to make a nigga nut. I told her to open her mouth and started fucking her face. I took my dick and started slapping it on her face.

"Turn around and let daddy eat that fat pussy." She turned around and I got on my knees. I started licking the clit, gently nibbling on it. I stuck my tongue in and she started shaking uncontrollably.

I got up and put my dick in. She was so wet it went right in. Her pussy was so good it started gripping my dick. I was stroking deep and long. I was fucking the shit out of her. I slapped her ass and started going faster.

"Don't run, take that shit." I put her hands behind her back and grabbed her by the hair. She was gone take every inch. We fucked like this for 5 more minutes then switched positions.

She got on top and started riding me. I started sucking on her nipples. "Ohhh shit I'm about to cum" she screamed. She came and i started stroking faster. I nutted right inside of her.

FUCK

To be continued......
PLEASE vote, comment and share. Thanks