Chapter 18

Its been a few weeks since I found out I have a baby on the way. Shit honestly a nigga still haven't processed it . I know I'm wrong for not wanting to be in the child life, but look who the mama is. Eventually I'm going to regret my decision.

So many people from the hood been asking me is it true that I'm the father and I been trying to avoid answering the question. I could just take care of anybody who asked, but then I'd have to take care of the whole hood. I thought I told Bre to shut the fuck up. She must didn't know how serious I was.

I don't know how to feel about a kid though if it was a boy it would be my junior. I would make sure that lil nigga fly and that he had all the girls. If I had a daughter she would be daddy princess. I wish I could go back and change the mother. Maybe I wouldn't be so mad about having a baby.

I did tell Angela though, she wasn't fucking with it. She said she ain't need that kind of drama in her life. She still think i'm trying to fuck with Mymy. I was cool on that, but now since i'm not fucking with Angela I may give that a shot.

She still with that nigga though. Ever since they been together I haven't heard much from her. Ced still be coming to chill with Cj but Mymy don't like them being at my house. She make sure they stay at Cj's house .

I don't know why she was so uptight with a nigga. I wasn't tripping on that cause she was gone be mines. Anything I want I get it. I ain't gone cap she a lil challenge. She been trying to play hard to get but I knew how to get her out of that .

I wasn't doing shit just driving around the hood. Lately all I been doing it chilling. I spoke to my mama she wasn't too proud of me. She said I need to take care of my responsibility. I knew she was right I just didn't have it in me.

Mane why I had to get her pregnant. I was in disbelief. I was gone have to man up one day just not soon. I knew the type of female she was and trust me you don't want to deal with her for the rest of your life.

I stopped by the club and made sure everything was in order. We were hosting the biggest party of the year. It's was gone be star studded and we was going to make at least a half a mil easy. With appearances from celebrities like Drake, Future, Megan Thee Stallion, Moneybagg Yo, NBA YoungBoy, Rod wave, Chris Brown, Da Baby and so much more.

I am a hood nigga but I'm known. All the hottest celebrities knew me and respected me . I never really speak on it but I got in the Stu and made a couple tracks. I was good at it but I make dope money faster.

I made sure the club was looking nice on the inside. Anything damaged was repaired. I made sure we had the best Dj's, bartenders, and strippers. I needed everything to be perfect. I was a business man for sure and I knew how my shit needed to be operated.

I even had atm machines in the club. I was gone get my paper by any means. I was a hard working young man. I learned this game at a early age now I'm learning how to master this shit. I'm taking over slowly.

Once I made sure the club was in order I went to the mall. I needed to make sure I had on designer. I had designer at home but I'm partying with the big dogs. I wasn't the type of nigga that try to impress others niggas but I wanted to match they fly.

I never wanted to look like the brokest nigga in the room. Money talk and nigga I had a lot of it. I wasn't in a rush considering the fact that it was only 12 in the morning. The party started at 10 that night. I never really got a chance to go to the mall and shit so when I did I made sure I balled out.