Chapter 16

DEUCE POV

2 months later

I been chilling staking my money and shit. I'm slowly starting to sit down and shit. A lot been going on and I just really been thinking about my life and shit.

I can't lie and act like I want to get out the game because I don't. At least not completely. I'm the boss of this shit and I still be running around like a worker. I mean if I wanted shit done I would have to do it by myself.

Maybe I do need to take a break and enjoy myself for a about a month or so. My birthday is on March 3rd and it's coming up in about a week. I was thinking about taking a vacation somewhere.

I been working hard these past few months running the club and shit. I still made time to talk to Angela though. She really was a chill female and she didn't trip much. We been hanging out more getting to know eachother.

I wasn't really trying to be in a relationship though. Like I said she was just cool to hang out with. It wasn't nothing too serious. I didn't want to be tied down.

She was a good girl and fun to chill with but I really had my eyes on MyMy. I was really feeling shawty. I ain't had a real conversation with her since a few months back at her house. We talk when we see eachother, but other than that we don't. I think her and bro was getting serious.

I got up and took a shower and left the house. I pulled up to the corner store. Some niggas that worked for me was up here trying to make they sales. I got out the car and dapped them up. I treated all my workers with respect. You have to give it to get it.

I went into the corner store and got me a Gatorade. When I went to check out my shit I saw Bre. I ain't fucked with her since I cut her off. She called my phone from time to time but I never answered.

I tried paying for my stuff before she saw me but it was too late. She made eye contact with me, and came over to me. I wasn't a rude nigga so I wasn't gone walk off in her face or nothing.

"Wassup Bre. You good." Even though I wasn't fucking her nomore I wanted to make sure she was straight.

"Yeah I'm good. How you been nigga? You know you see me calling yo phone." She smirked. "I been chillin. I told you I'm not fucking with you like that no more. I was serious." I wasn't sugarcoating shit.

This why I made sure to tell females I only wanted to fuck. Nothing more. She looked at me and started smiling. I knew this hoe was crazy.

"What's funny? You trippin shawty." I said. "Oh nothing, you'll see. You gone regret ever playing with me." I was confused and mad at the same time.

"Shawty watch yo mouth. Don't threaten me. You know what type of nigga I am." "Boy bye. Just know this not gone be the last time you see me." She walked out the store and I paid for my drink.

I really ain't give a fuck what she was talking about. When I left out the store I called Rico. Him and his girl was expecting and I was happy for him. I was gone be a uncle. When mama found out she was excited. She been wanting us to have kids for the longest.

She always say she want grandkids before she die cause her time coming. I be trying to tell her to stop thinking like that. I hate when she say shit like that. We been spending a lot of money on her for treatment but it seem like she not getting better.