Chapter 19

MYMY POV

Today was going to be a busy day for me and my little family. I was happy to be able to say family. It was Chris, Ced, Taylor, my baby and I. I wished my mama and sister could be here celebrating this major part in my life but everything happened for a reason right.

Today I had a doctors visit, then we were going to do my maternity shoot, as well as family pictures. I was 4 months pregnant and I could find out the gender of my baby.

Of course I wasn't going to find out. My bestfriend was going to be the one to know. I wouldn't have it any other way. It wasn't just my decision though. Chris and I had a talk. He wasn't opposed to the idea. He and Taylor had grown to like each other and I really appreciated that.

Both of them meant so much to me and I wouldn't, no I couldn't choose between the two. When I saw the playful bond they had it made me feel even better. Taylor was raw and if she didn't like a nigga she was gone stand on it.

We all were dressed and on our way to the doctor visit. This would be Ced's first time seeing the baby via sonogram. He'd always be at school or over Cj's while I went to the doctor.  He told me he wasn't going to miss this one and he didn't care what anyone had to say.

I didn't like him missing too many days at school, so I decided to do the family photos today so he wouldn't have to take anymore school days off. Speaking of school I started online schooling.

The school insisted, considering the fact that I was pregnant. They didn't want too much stress on me because they knew how high-school could be. I agreed because it was more convenient.

Taylor even convinced them to let her do it. When she wants something it's not hard for her to get it. Online schooling was easier for the both of us though. I mean we'd both only had 2 classes to do and we already had our credits.

We were halfway through our second class. The good thing is we were still going to be able to walk the stage with our class and go to prom. I wasn't too sure about prom though. I was going to be fat as fuck.

I didn't want to walk around with a plus one. While everyone was having a good time I'd be sitting around tired. Also my nigga wasn't going so I didn't see what would be the fun in going.

We made it to my doctors office and we got out the car excited. Taylor most of all because she was going to be the one to know what I was having. She said we were throwing a gender reveal very soon and that it was going to be epic. Knowing her it was, but not in the way y'all thinking.

She probably have a dick sucking competition with dildos. She's going to have nude strippers and everything. That just reminded me to remind her to keep it Pg 13. It wasn't going to be that many kids, hell it was probably only going to be us. Of course Chris family would come too.

I didn't mind though. I didn't need all the fake love. Their love is all that mattered to me. I really wondered if my mama had heard the news? What about my sister? I'm sure they hadn't. If they did they probably would've already came around. Right? That's what I hoped.

I can't front like I didn't miss them. At times I would get sad but then I'd look down at my stomach and instantly cheer up. It's like god took them out of my life to replace them with something much more greater.

I hated the hormones that came with being pregnant. It seems like I was going soft. I wasn't a soft bitch. For my baby maybe I was.