Chapter 12

MYMY POV

It's been 2 weeks since I got my new car and I'm getting used to it. It's also been 2 weeks since I last saw Deuce. I wonder what he was up to. I'd normally bump into him whenever I'd go somewhere.

A part of me pretend like I was happy I haven't been bumping into him but the other part of me wish I had. I ain't gone lie he did make a bitch smile sometimes. I guess I'd see him when I see him.

Apart of me thought he was fucking with that bitch at the car lot and that's why he haven't been bumping into me. Hell if he was that's good, now he can leave me alone. The nigga was starting to seem desperate.

"Samayah... Samayah.... SAMAYAH..." my teacher yelled. I jumped damn near falling out of my chair. "Uhhh yes mam" I asked looking around the class. I checked to see if anyone was staring at me and the whole class was. I wasn't shy so it really didn't phase me.

"This is the 3rd time today you've been caught day dreaming. Is there something or perhaps someone you'd like to tell the class about?." I hated when Mrs.Rhodes did me like that. She knew I hated everyone being in my business that's why she constantly called me out.

"No I don't and I wasn't thinking about someone. I was just thinking about what I was going to get Taylor for Christmas."

Taylor looked at me and played along. "Yes, she was. I been talking about Christmas for the longest. She been tryna think of what she was gone get me cause imma expensive hoe.... I ain't mean to say that I promise. I meant I'm a expensive young lady." She covered her mouth and laughed quietly.

I looked at her and shook my head. She always knew how to turn the worse situations into the best. Mrs.Rhodes look at us and shook her head. We were her favorite students. She just couldn't get mad at us.

Oh I forgot to mention. Mrs.Rhodes was Taylor's aunt. She was her mom's sister. Another reason why we never got in trouble in her class.

The bell rang and we all put our books up to leave. We told Mrs.Rhodes we'd see her later and walked to the parking lot. Today was Friday and Taylor and I planned to go out to a restaurant and eat. I had enough money saved up to buy food at this fancy restaurant but Taylor insisted. She reminded me that money wasn't an issue.

Also the fact that Ced's birthday was coming up. I knew I had to have him a party. This was all he talked about. He wanted to invite his friends over the house and have a sleep over. He was getting older and I knew having friends was important. I also knew that meant he had to be able to impress them.

Our house wasn't the best, but I would make it work. I mean if I didn't have enough money to get him a hotel. I thought I'd surprise him with one. Ced was a nice kid and he deserved it. I don't know how, but I was gone push through for him. I owed it to him.

Taylor said bye and that snapped me out of my thoughts. We were going to go home and get dressed and then i'd pick her up.

Ced was gone with one of his friends named Cj or something like that. I had already talked to his mom and met her so I figured he'd be safe. I did make sure he had his phone and charger so he could call me incase of an emergency.

I didn't like my little brother going anywhere but I knew I couldn't be too protective. He'd just sneak out anyway if I didn't. I always want him to be able to come to me so I had to start trusting him and letting him do things.

I cranked up the car and made my way home. I called Ced to see if he made it to his friend house and he did. I told him I loved him and hung up. Now i could relax and focus on myself.

---------------------------
DEUCE POV

"Just make sure you dressed up. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I hung up the phone and turned my radio back up.

I just got off the phone with Angela. I met her at the car lot a few weeks ago. We been texting and talking back and forward but today gone be the first day I take her out.

I been real busy so I haven't had the chance to fuck with her. I did plan on taking her somewhere nice though. We been talking and I fuck with her vibe. She a chill female who got her own shit. I fuck with that.

I like that she different. Shit I ain't gone cap I been thinking about finding me a bitch. I just don't want a bitch that's gone always be up my back and shit. Tryna follow me everywhere I go. I need somebody that's gone stay home and know I'm handling business. Somebody that's gone have a meal prepared when I get home and ready for me to fuck the shit out of them.

I turned onto Peach street and blew my horn. I stopped by Rico's house to drop off something. Rico came out and I let down the window.

"Wassup brother, what you up to." I haven't talked to him in a few days. "Nothing chillin, you know me making sure my girl straight." I nodded my head.

"That's what's up. That's wassup. But I came by here to drop some shit off." I handed him a bag out the back seat and told him he knew what to do with it.

"Call me if you need me bro. Oh and don't forget to go drop some more money off with mama. You know we gotta spoil her."

"Fasho. Ight bro I'll hit you up later." He dapped me up and went back in the house. I drove around the corner to Old Hickory and picked up Angela. She was already outside waiting.

I got out the car and walked up to her porch. I lookd at her and licked my lips. Damn. She was sexy as fuck. She was wearing this blue dress that showed off her fat ass.

"Damn ma you look good. Yo ass looking fat." I couldn't help myself. "Thank you. You're very handsome." She said. I started starring at her admiring every part of her. She started blushing and I stopped. I didn't want her to get uncomfortable.

I told her to come on and we walked to the car. I opened her door and waited until she got in to close it. I went around to the drivers side and took off.

"Where are we going?" I didn't tell her because I wanted it to be a surprise. "Don't worry. You'll see when we get there ma. Just know we gone have a nice time." I put my hand on her thigh and she relaxed a little.

We drove the rest of the way without saying anything. Honestly we didn't have to. I was straight with her just being here. I think I was starting to feel shawty.
---------------------------
Authors note
This chapter is really short too. I just want to get chapters out so I don't leave y'all hanging. I promise I'm not going to be doing short chapters for long. I have a lot of more time now so I'll be able to do more, better and well thought out chapters.
PLEASE vote, comment and share. Thanks