Chapter 3

MYMY POV

I pulled up to the school parking lot and text my best-friend Taylor. We been best-friends since 1st grade. We can tell each other anything. Everybody know we on go behind each other ain't no one on one. She been there through everything and that's why that's my bitch. I took out my phone and text her.

Me: Where you at?

Bestfriend:  In the lunch room

Me: Bet

I opened the Snapchat app and began to take pictures. I noticed a bump on my forehead and instantly got annoyed. Why did the camera on Iphones have to be so clear. It showed every one of my flaws, but I'm a baddie so a little bump wasn't stopping shit. Y'all know I gotta pop my shit lol.

(Author's Note: she really is a baddie 😍)

I got out my car and headed towards the lunch room. Of course there was niggas staring and shit, but they knew what I was on. I wasn't about to lose my virginity to no nappy head dusty ass lil boy.

"What y'all looking at", I said while rolling my eyes. " I need a nigga who gone swipe them visa's", I sung. They knew I was joking around with them though. I spoke to them and kept it pushing.

I got to the cafeteria around 8:45. I went to my normal seat and waited for Taylor to get out the line. She knew my number by heart so she had gotten both of our trays. She sat down and we began to eat.

"MyMy you tryna go to that party tonight? It's Friday and you need to get out the house."

"I'll think about it." I wasn't really in the mood for any type of drama. I just didn't want to get into anything and start focusing on things that didn't matter.

"Come on MyMy please. I'm tryna get lit and shake some ass, besides this ain't no kid party. Grown niggas with money gone be there."

"I said I'll think about it. You know I'm trying to stay focused. Besides I don't have a baby sitter. You know Aaliyah be running the streets doing her own thing. I'm not gone push my responsibilities on her like my mama did me." I honestly wanted to get out but I had to make sure Ced was straight. He was my priority.

"Don't worry about that. He can chill at my house with my brother. My mama off and she was talking about doing a movie night or something. She ain't gone mind Ced being there." I sighed, she's always volunteering people for stuff.

"Whatever girl. You need to check with your mama first. I don't want Ms. Tanisha cursing me out."

Before she was able to respond the bell rang. Just in time I thought. I jumped up, gave Taylor a hug and walked away. Our classes was in opposite directions so we didn't normally walk together.

As I walked into class I mentally prepared myself for the day. I had 1st period with this girl named Bre. She didn't like me because of some boy she used to talk to. He wanted me and not her and ever since then she's been pressed. I try to ignore her because she's all about drama and I don't want to have to beat a bitch ass.

I took my seat and waited for Mr.Johnson to start teaching. He taught English, which was my favorite subject. The rest of the day went pretty smooth.

When the last bell of the day rung I quickly called Ced. I wanted to check on him and see if he was home yet.

"What do you want MyMy? Yes, I'm home. I changed out of my school clothes and I've already eaten lunch."