[Chapter 18]

Colby walks over and takes a seat next to me, holding the journal to my face.

"I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do until my heart
Is black and blue

And I will stay
And I will stay with you
Well make it to the other side
Like lovers do" I read

"It's really good" I say. He smiles, "Thanks"

"Look I know your probably don't remember me" He says, and I nod
"But when you do... Or if you do. I just want you to know that I'm here for you"

I give a small grin "I don't think I will remember, but thank" I try my hardest to be nice.
*few hours later*

My phone started to ring "ughhhhh can someone tell me who's calling me!!!" I yell to the apartment

"Umm it's your manager" someone says. "OOOOH BRING IT HERE!"

The girl walks over and holds it to my ear
"Heyyyy Layla! I have some great news! Everything's set for your tour! You leave next week on Friday!" My manager, Mrs.Jones, says
I smile widely "OMG REALLY!?" I yell, now everyone's attention in the apartment is on me. "Yes really!" Mrs.Jones says through the phone "I'm emailing you the list of locations now!"
I squeal "omg thank you so much!". "Anything for you! Oh and if your gonna being anyone on the trip with you we can pay for expenses. But we need to know by tomorrow" she says. "Not a problem" I respond. "Ok bye!" "Bye!" And she hands up

I yell throughout the house "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

"What!?" Colby asks
"I!!!———— nothing" I say, holding back my excitement
He groans "but I thought we had your trusttttt" he whines.
I roll my eyes "not all"

"Ughhh Sam how much longer????" He yells, to the blonde, who I now know is Sam.
"Ummmm." He hesitates "She should have been fine likeee.... 45 min ago??" He says.
"Then what's wrong!?" Colby says.

I feel another rush of dark energy go through me.

"Maybe... just maybe! This is me! A bad girl with big dreams" I say "maybe y'all all lied to me, or... y'all lied to ya'll selves" I say with a smirk
"What do you mean?" He ask
"I mean. What if you knew you couldn't, quote, save me, so you told yourself you could."
"But I know I can save you"
"Do you??? Or are you just a sad lonely boy who want to feel important" I respond.
"No" he says, pacing away from me.
"There you go again! Lying to yourself!"
"NO!" He yells again.
"Layla——" Tara starts
"No! Let me finish. Colby, according to you we were friends. But why would I want to be friends with you??? And why would any of these people want to be friends with you?? Cause I would really! Like to know why they would even TALK to a dumb, attention seeking a** like you!"
"You know what! Maybe I was wrong! Maybe you aren't the sweet, amazing, and talented girl I thought you were!" He yells.
I laugh and nod "boom!" I say.
"What!?" He yells. "Your wrong. Like you said you were, and are! No one wants you here! NO ONE!"

"LAYLA ENOUGH!" Sam yells, trying to calm his best friend, Who was sitting in a ball.
"What Sam!? I'm telling him the truth!" I yell. I feel the vines start to fall from my hands, almost setting me free.
"stop, stop, stop, stop-" Colby repeats.

"You! Are! A! Nothing!" I yell!
My hands are free, and before I know it. I'm staring into Colby's blue eyes, which were now filled with tears "and you always will be" I whisper.

I feel my necklace yanked off, making me fall to the ground, grasping onto my neck.

"AAAAAHHHHHhhhhh" I yell.
Every bad, and horrible thing inside of me was being drained from me, and left like a flame going through my body. And I was on the ground. Unable to speak, or move.
The necklace falls to the ground and is stepped on by a black boot. Small red flames emerge from it as it is crushed.

"There" someone says "that necklace had David's blood in it. Meaning wherever she went he was there. Thanks why she wouldn't remember" Liza says from an over me.
I look around, everything coming back to me... I look at Colby Crying on the ground with Sam holding onto him.

I remember... everything.
I stand up and everything is spinning. "Layla" Jake says.

"I- i" I stutter

I run to the other room. Not looking, or talking to anyone else.

What have I done... I Became what I feared to become! And... I hurt my friends while doing it.

________

It's been  15 minutes, and I'm still laying on my bed. Ive been thinking...

I can't change the past. But I can Change the future.

I stand up and walk over to the door, at first I'm hesitant, but eventually open it.

I see Colby peacefully sleeping on the couch, with everyone surrounding him.
I feel tears sting my eyes. I clear my throat and everyone looks at me.
I close my eyes
"I know y'all probably don't want to talk to me...  but-"
They are all suddenly holding me
"We missed you" Kat whispers.
I feel a tear fall "I missed y'all too" I say.

We all collapse and are hugging on the ground. When we part I wipe a tear away. "I thought y'all would be mad at me" I say.

They all shake their heads "we could never be mad at you for something that wasn't your fault" Corey's says. I smile "Thanks Guys"
"Liza?" I say, looking at her.
"I know what you said wasn't your fault. and your my best friend, I could never! Be mad at you" she says as she gives me another hug.
"Thanks you"
I look towards Colby, Sam sighs "he might not forgive you though"
I sigh "I know..."
And idea comes to mind
"Guys I have an idea... but I'll need y'alls help"

(A/n: IK I POSTED ALREADY! But I'm at my grandparents and im bored🙄🤣 andddd I might post again in a lil😂 SO BYE!😆)