[Chapter 20]

I woke up tucked in my bed, with Liza next to me.
Weird? I remember just falling asleep on top and alone?
I sit up and check the time. 7am.
I look around, normal, normal, normal, wait. Colby's on his phone sitting on the couch?

I stand up and walk over to him "Umm.. morning?" I say, taking a seat.
"Morning" he responds.
I stare in awe. Those are probably the only words he's spoken to me in literally a week.
"How's you—- why—- Umm?" I ramble.
He sighs and puts down his phone.
"Sam and Kat has sex last night and I didn't feel like sitting there listening to it so I came here. You were asleep and Liza was in the couch. I tucked you in along with Liza and stayed up all night" He says in a normal tone.
I just sit there... he did something nice for me???
"Umm... thanks." I respond.

I hear my phone buzz and I go to check it.

Mrs. Jones: Be downstairs in 15 min

And the day begins.
I run to the restroom and quickly get dressed and do my makeup.
I grab my purse and search around for my journal.
"Journals on the nightstand!" Colby yells, not looking up from his phone.
"Ok thank! Pls get everyone up by 10! There's gonna be a bus to pick y'all up and take y'all to the stadium! Y'all will be taken backstage and will be seated in a nice Lobby like area! Uhhhhh snacks will be provided! Allergy free off coarse! I perform at 9pm! If y'all need any help with anything ask my manager and she'll help! That all bye have a good day! TEXT IF YALL NEED ME!" I ramble, shuttling the door and running downstairs.
I meet my manager and we head off.
This is gonna be a really! Long day.

*Colbys pov*

My timer goes off, indicating that it's 9:45.
Time to wake everyone up!
I stand up and walk over to the bed "Liza wake up" I say, lightly shaking her "get up and get dressed and wait here until I come get you"
"Ok" she mumbles as she rubs her eyes.
I grab my jacket and walk out the door and to Sam and Kats room.
"WAKEY WAKEY LOVE BIRDS!" I yell, opening the blinds, letting the light shine through. "Broooooooooo" Sam whines.
"God I'm sore" Kat whines.
I roll my eyes "Yeah of coarse you are. Anyways get up get dressed and meet me back at Layla's room" I say leaving the room.
Next is Jake and Tara.
I barge into their room and start jumping on their bed
"YO SHREK! FIONA! UP AND ADOM!" I yell
"GET DRESSES AND MEET ME AT LAYLAS ROOM!" I yell.
"You're rudeeeee"Jake whines.
I jump up and land Chris cross on the bed, snatching the shrek toy from jakes arms. "Bully" Tara says, covering her face.
I laugh "I know I am" I roll off the bed and crawl over to the door "see ya in a lil" I stand back up and throw Jake the toy back, and run over to the Corey and Devyns room
I quietly tip toe inside and walk over to the speakers. I plug in my phone and put on loud rock music, shaking the entire room

"BRO WHAT THE FU*K!?" Corey yells jumping  up, making his eye mask that said 'sleeping beauty' visible
I laugh "MORNING AUNT COREY!" I say.
Devyn sits up "turn it downnnn" she whines

"Oh come on. I thought you liked loud noises...From what I heard last night" I tease. She blushes and looks away.
"Baby.. baby I'm blind" Corey said making his way back to the bad
"Mask" Devyn says.
Corey Rips the mask off and looks me dead in the eyes "your mean"
"What? I interrupt your sleep sleeping beauty?" I laugh. He roles his eyes "ok down to business. Get dressed and meet me back at Layla's room" I say, exiting the room.
I get back to the room and see that Liza's already ready to go.
"Hey how'd I end up on the bed?" She ask. I take a seat next to her "I moved you and tucked you and Layla in" I say smiling.
"Your.. in a awfully good mood?" She questions.
I shrug "I didn't get any sleep last night" I laugh.
She looks at me like I'm crazy "your crazy"
CALLED IT!
I nod.

Eventually everyone met up here until he room and we headed downstairs.
"There's the bus!" I yell, pointing to the big silver bus that stood before us.
"Ok according to Layla it's an hour drive" I say, looking at me and Layla's text she sent me.
"Wait. You actually talked to her?" Sam asks.
I nod "yeah. Y'all were all asleep and she told me the plan for the day" I respond.
He nods slowly and follows Kat into the bus.
I make sure everyone's bags are in the trunk of the bus before getting.
Once I do. Quickly sink into the chair and relax. I decided to sit in the back since I like my music loud and I know they would be able to hear it even if I did have my headphones on.

 I decided to sit in the back since I like my music loud and I know they would be able to hear it even if I did have my headphones on

I soon drift into a nice deep sleep. Or at least I thought... it was nice

*dream*
I'm in a dark room.
"Pssst" someone whispers.
I'm unable to speak. All I can do is move.
"Your wrong" a voice says. Layla. I bang on the walls, trying to find a way out.
"Thanks to you I was hurt. I guess what I said was revenge." "Except for you it's something different. You believe your an amazing person... your not"
I curl up into a ball and dig my head into my knees. Tears start to sting my eyes.
"Like I said that day. You. Are. Nothing"

"NO!" I yell coming out of the dream.
I look around and notice I'm still in the bus, and everyone's looking at me.
"You ok?" Corey asks.
I sniff and wipe the tears from my eyes.
"Uh yeah" I put on a smile "just... fell in my dream. Suuuuuuper scary" I lie.

I can't let them see that I'm feeling this way.
"You sure?" Sam says.
I laugh and nod "I'm terrific!"

They all return to what they were doing and I slouch back into my Chair.
Just get through this trip..........