[Chapter 37]

(Ik it's short... and ik i hasn't posted in like.. 2-3 days. Well update!: school sucks, and im on a road trip, meaning I'll post again later😵😇)

*2 months later*

It's crazy how my fast my tour has gone by. Everything went amazing after the whole Cole and David situation. It's actually been pretty quiet in the group. Don't get me wrong, we're all still crackheads, but there's less drama and more fun!
"HOME! SWEET! HOMEEEEE!" I yell, bursting through my apartment door. "YOUR HOME!" Lily yelled, engulfing me in a hug
"How was your two months off!?" I ask

"Oh you know. Spending time with my family!" She laughed "ooooh and I met a guy!"
I gasp "BRO! SPILLLLLL!" I yell, taking a seat on the counter stool

"Ok I met him at the Beach. His names Marco, he's SO cute! An SUCH a gentleman. And he's basically everything anyone ever wanted" she say
I awe "that's so cute!"

"I know! What about you!? Colby!?!?!" She teased
I laughed "well... we're not dating.. yet! But I do know I have major feelings for him and I think he does too.
He even took me on a date and we kissed!"
She yells "OMGGGGG LAYLAAAAA! SPILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"

I laugh "ok! We snuck into an amusement park that is known for it's amazing lights, and we spent the whole night there. He went on rides and had so much fun.
We took a train around he park and just.. enjoyed ourselves. It really was magical.
Then when we got back to the apartment we... kissed"

Her eyes lit up "Layla... that is SO cuteee" she gushed
"I knowww!" I say

Her face changes expressions as something hits her "oh... speaking of boys.. I have something to tell you" she says
"What is it?"

"Well me and mark started dating... and he asked me to move in with him" my heat dropped "and I said yes"

"Oh.. well.. I'm happy for you" I say smiling
She smiles awkwardly "really?"
I laugh "yeas really! You deserve someone to make you happy. And if he does, then I want you to go"
She hugs me "thank you so much"

He phone dings "oh! Well he's here! I gotta go, he's taking me on a date" he giggles
I nod "ok, HAVE FUNNNN!"

She closes the door

I look around my empty apartment.. what to do.
You know? Maybe this could be a great time to look at all the guy's video.. I've never actually watched them?
I quickly run to my room and grab my laptop, bringing it back to the couch.
I sit down and pull up YouTube.

Next thing I know I've watched all of their videos and it's 10p.m. I especially loved the ones where they all played pranks with each other and looked like they were all best friends, when of coarse they are. And when they lived together it was like they they were just the best versions of themselves.

I look around my empty apartment. Imma be all alone here...

Then a thought comes to mind..

I grab my phone and call my manager "hello? Yes it's me! Hey I wanted to talk about moving?-"

*week later*

I smile, looking up at the mansion that stood infront of me "so what do you think?" The realtor asks
I smile "I'll take it"

(TO BE CONTINUED!)