[Chapter 30]

(A/n: ok I'm posting twice today cause I love this chapter to much to not🎡🎢)

*Layla's Pov*
"Where are we goingggg" I whine
"It's a surprise!" Colby laughs, I roll my eyes.
"Plsss" "Nope"
I groan "fine then imma mess with you" I state, rubbing my hands together.
"More than you already are?" He says, I laugh "Yes"

"Well you can't cause were here" he says, as the Uber arrives at our destination.
I scoot up from my seat and look out the windshield.
"A—— amusement park? But Colby its 12am is closed?" I say.
He gives a devious smirk, unbuckling his seat belt.
I shake my head "no! We aren't gonna break into an amusement park" I whisper.

He hops out of the car "yes we are" and he closes the door.
I groan and unbuckle my seat belt, hopping out of the car.
"How are we even gonna get in? There's a gate that can only be opened by a button from the inside" I say.
He shakes his head "I'm pretty sure you have a power that can make that problem go away" he grins.
"Pls" he begs.
I sigh "fineeee. But only cause I want free stuffed toys" I give in.
With a wave of my finger the gate open
"YESSSS"
Colby whispers, jumping in circles like a little kid. "Ok ok ok! Shhhh we don't want anyone to hear us" I shush him.
He instantly stops what he's doing and stands like a statue"
I giggle "your a child" I say walking through the gate and into the park
"Ok what's first?" Colby asks, rubbing his hands together liking around.
"First! We're going to the food court and grabbing some food. I'm starving" I say rubbing my belly.
Colby laugh "then we shall feast freely!" Colby cheers grabbing a map from a podium "lets see... food food food HAHA! Food... oh" "What?" "It's on the other side of the park. It'll take forever to get there" "not if you have wings" I grin.
His eyes go wide "your not gonna——"
I turn hybrid and lift Colby into the air "LAYLA!" He yells, latching into me.
I laugh "what you scared of heights?" I tease. He shakes his head rapidly "what happens at the fair back in La?" I ask, smiling widely.
"That was a SECURE Ferris wheels! YOUR A HUMAN BEING WITH WINGS!" He yells.
"Whoops" I say swooping down and landing on the ground.
"Then how about we take one of these" I say walking over to a train that goes around the park.
I take a seat "ALL ABOARDDDDD" I yell
Colby laughs and runs over taking a seat.

I swing my finger in a circle, as little glitter dust appear around it, the ride starts moving.
"OOH I HAVE AN IDEA!" I yell, standing up from my seat and climbing up to the roof of the moving train.
"Come on up" I say looking down to Colby.

He climbs up and sits down. "Now this! Is a view" he says.
"No..." I turn on all the park lights "this... is a view

"Whoa" he whispers in aweI smile and lay my head on his shoulder

I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. I look up and see him smiling with a red face.
I close my eyes and listen to all the noises around me. Taking in this moment.
Carnival music, the smell of freshly popped popcorn, and the sound of the train moving on the tracks.
*TOOT TOOT!*
I jolt upwards, making Colby laughs.
I let out a sigh of relief "stupid toot toot" I mumble
"Heyyy were here!" Colby cheers. I turn to the left and see that we had made it to the food coart.
We jump off the train and run over to it, our hand interlocked.
Colby hops over the counter and appears with a workers hat on
"Welcome M'lady What shalllll I get you?" He said in a silly voice.
I giggle "oh I'll have one popcorn and a Root beer" I say with a smile.
He grins "Anything for m'lady" he says disappearing to the back

He returns with a popcorn and root beer in hand, I giggle and take it from him "and what shall it be?" I say taking out my wallet as a joke.
"ABSOLUTELY NOTHINGGGG!" He cheers throwing a handful of popcorn at me.
I scream and throw some back "COLBY!" I yell.
"AHHHHHH" he screams, running away from me. I chase after him and throw most of my popcorn at him.
When he finally slows down "your mean" he frowns, "aww is little Colby angry?" I tease, picking a popcorn out from his hair.

"Ooh look!" I yell, pointing to the glowing rollercoaster

"Let's go on it!" I yell, dragging Colby towards the empty line

We make our way through the maze of poles and enter the ride.
He take our seats up front and I start the ride.
As it gets higher and higher I slowly start regretting my decision coming on this ride.
"Colby Colby I'm scared" I whimper.

"You'll be fine!" He laughs. The cart is slowly going over the drop, "COLBY!" I yell, latching onto his arm as the cart falls downward.
I scream and Colby's just laughing like a maniac. "I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THISSSSSSS" I scream
After what felt like FOREVER! The ride finally comes to a stop. And Colby hops off, I'm shaking.
"Never.. again" I say slowing making my way off the ride.
"Ooooooh look!" Colby yells pointing to the games.
"I shall win you a toy. And THIS TIME! I will actually win you one" He says crossing his arms.
"We'll see about that" I say.
We walk over to ring Toss, Colby grabs a bucket of rings and Begins to throw them.

... let's just say he missed all of them with a little help of my powers. Shhhhh don't tell him.
He grunts and hops over the counter, picking up a ring and putting it over a bottle "I DID IT!" He yelled
I laugh and roll my eyes "you sure did"

"Now miss which you would you like?" He ask.
"That one!" I yell; pointing to the huge Llama plushie hanging from the top of the ceiling.

He laugh and brigs it down for me.
I latch onto it and hug it "IMMA NAME YOU CHEESE!" I yell.
Colby looks confused "cheese?" He ask.
I nod "Colby cheese" I giggle
"WOOOOOOooooow" he exaggerates "you know what. I'm flattered" he says putting his hand to his heart.
"Shall we?" I say, reaching my hand out to him.
He smiles and takes it "we shall"

We spent the rest of the night going on rides, playing around with our magic, and eating lots and lots of food... that we eventually threw up later.
But all I can say is that I've fallen even more in love with Colby then I was before.

(A/n: awwwwwwwwwwwww

Sorry it had to be said😤🤣😍🙈"