[Chapter 33]

"M-May I go to the bathroom?" I ask. He thinks for a moment before agreeing.
I stand up carefully and walk over to the privacy flap and open it, but as I take a step out of it he stops me "don't try any funny business" he says.
I slowly nod before continuing my way out of the room.
When I make it to the restroom I let out a really big breath. I stare at my reflection and think about what's happening.
If I give him my mind... he'll let everyone else's go? Am I ready to do that? To just... lose everything.
Without a mind I probably won't be able to function I'll be.. almost dead. Literally a walking zombie.
I look up to my head and notice the headpiece I was wearing.
It was the same one they all got for me on my first performance..cause they knew how scared I was..
I take a deep breath "I'll do it" I whisper..
I return to the room and take a seat.
"I'll do it" I say.
He grins "wonderful. Oh and one more thing.."
omg What now? Do I need to give him my SoUl as well?!
As he said that the privacy door opened and in walked.. David.
"Hiya old friend" he says with a devious smirk.
"I promised David here, when I take your mind, he can have the leftovers" Cole says.
My heart dropped
So I'll be mindless? ANd!  Without my powers? I mean I guess when my mind's dead I won't really need them. I'll be a zombie.
And when did David get here!?
I nod slowly "but first you need to let my friends minds go..." I demand.
He shakes his head "No".
"Fine then no deal"
"Fine then all of your friends are brain dead" he smirks
"Ok... ok fine. You can have my freaking mind!" I turn to David "and you can have whatever's left, which I'm guessing is the power"
He nods "it didn't have to happen this was Layla. I could've take it a long time ago without you being brain dead. But we don't always get what we want. Now do we?" He says.
I look down as a tear fell from my eye "no.. we don't-

———————
*Colbys pov*

I exit my room to see everyone sitting on the couch, staring blankly at the TV.
"Guys" I catch their attention "I know y'all hate me.. and I'm sorry Sam for Punching you.. and I'm sorry for being a jerk to all of y'all" even though they all deserved it "but Layla's in trouble... from lady problems... not Cole" I lie "so pls Corey.. I beg! Of you pls find her"
He looks at me "if I could I would... but I can't"he says
My heart drops... so that's it? That's it I lose Layla forever to a mind sucker!?
"But there is a way you can" someone speaks up. Sam.
"What?" I ask confused.
"You" he groans, sitting up a lil "you c-can put a————" He thinks for a moment "an imprint o-on her... mentally of c-coarse.
J-just think of the p-person... and find your way towards their mind.. b-but since their f-far away i-it'll take up A lot of e-energy" he says, struggling to speak
I nod "thank you brother".
"Don't mention it" he says, back to his rude tone.
I run outside, down the lobby, and out the door. I close my mind and think of Layla. Her eyes, her face, her smile, her laugh. And everything great about her...
Bingo. Their on their way to the Woods.
I open my eyes and almost fall backwards from lightheadedness. I shake my head a lil before my vision goes back to normal. But I'm drained. Energy wise of coarse.
I look around and see a clearring behind the building where I could probably turn into a werewolf and run to the woods without being noticed, it is a very rual town.
I run, As best as I could, to the back of the hotel.
I morph quickly and start sprinting to the Woods.
Oh dear god pls let me not be loo late..

*Laylas pov*
"We're almost there" Cole says as we walk through the woods.
"O-ok" I mumble
David's behind me and Coles leading the way. They're not telling where we're going, just that we're going somewhere where the mind abstraction could move more swiftly.
"Here" Cole says, stopping in the middle of a small clearing.
"Here? It's just a grass patch" David says confused. "Na a... watch" he says.
He morph's and runs around the clearing, scattering the leaves.. revealing a large circle made of stones.
Cole turns back and faces me.
I look around and notice I'm already at the center of the circle.
"So this is how it's going to work.." he starts "I'm going to imprint on you. When I do that your gonna have a quick change of mood, then your gonna feel weak, dizzy, tired. Understand?" He asks. I slowly nod, holding back every tear in me
"Great.. now hold still" he pulls out a little needle and pricks his finger.
He then writes a triangle in his blood on my forehead.
It glows a bright green before it seeps into me.
I feel a sharp pain hit as he backs away.
He chuckles "yeah that happens"

I start laughing like a maniac. I don't even know why!? I just am!? Maybe it's that mood change thing he was talking about? Just maybe?
Hey!? I wonder if cereal.. is SOUP!? OH OH! Or a hotdog!? A SandWich!?
I start laughing more. I'm literally going crazy!?
As my laughter dies down, dizziness appears.
I wobble around, trying to catch my balance. But nothings working, I feel as though the world is spinning.
Someone pushes me down and I hit the ground with a loud thud.
I hear a series of laughter, but even then it's hard to hear anything when you're head spinning.
The dizziness is still here, but tiredness has now joined the party. Yay..
I lay on the ground, with my arms supporting me. They start feeling weak and suddenly they collapse. Leaving me laying helplessly on the ground.
I hear soft foot steps and a hand brushing through my hair.
"Your doing so so well" Cole says. I stare a him in a haze.
I throw my arm at his neck *click* but he pulls away. My arms falls back down and hits the ground
"Sorry hun, that's not gonna work" he laughs.
"How about we speed up the process" he says, kneeling down to me and putting his hand on my head once more.
But now I'm to weak to move at all...