[Chapter 25]

(update on my life: I'm tired af👌🏽)

We all got an Uber to Huma Forest? I think it's called.
It's a huge! Forest that is closed off to the public... so it's perfect for us!

We all hopped out of our separate Uber's "ok how do we get in?" I ask, looking up to the y'all electric fence.

"Welllllllll... it might be time to tell y'all I discovered I have a new trick" Sam says with a questionable tone.
We all look at him.
"Like me with the healing?" Corey asks, Sam nods.
He closes his eyes and snaps his fingers, suddenly we all end up on the other side of the fence.
"Turns out I can teleport people, and things" he shrugs.
"That's so cool bro!" Colby yells.

Huh... I wonder if any one else has any hidden powers.
"Layla" Liza catches my attention.

I look up "hmm"

"You ready?" She asks, I look to see everyone already in wolf mode and she's hybrid.

I nod and turn as well.

"I'll fly above and spot us something" Liza says, taking flight
"Well I guess we wait" I think, taking a seat and licking my fur.

Then someone pushes me over, making me roll on the ground.
I quickly stand up and see Jake sticking his tongue out like he hand accomplished something by pushing me.
I bark and lift Jake in the air, then watching him squirm a little, before dropping his right back in the spot in which he stood before.
He stood up and shook of all the dirt
I mentally laugh before a fire ring forms around me. Jakes power.
I had almost forgotten about it on account he never used it.
I scoff and use a power I! Rarely use. Weather control.
I form a water cloud ring around me and put out the fire. He frowns.
I just smile.
Then Tara walks over to him and pats his shoulder with her paw.

Liza return "I see KANGAROOOOOS!" She yells!
We all stand up and shake our tails.

"Follow me!" She says taking off once more.
We all follow her through the woods and to a little rocky opening.
There were 5 kangaroos all grazing on grass.

"Ok imma stay right here" she says. I give her a questioning look.
"Well back at the cave, it radiates with energy, so we never really had to hunt" she says
I nod and pull my attention back to the kangaroos.

I send a psychic message to all of them

"Imma herd them all this way, then y'all attack" I say
They all nod.
I take flight and hover over the kangaroos.
I land right next to them, but before I could bark something attacks me.
Knocking me over.
I growl and stand back up.
Another wolf?

I look dead into his eyes. He stands tall, trying to look more dominant. It doesn't work.
I stand taller.
He growls, and I growl back.
Suddenly Colby and everyone else appears beside me, growling at the threat.

He backs away a little before 3 more wolves emerge from the forest behind him.

I look at them all, and they each have something in common.
They each have 2 small horns on their heads.

Who are these guys and what to they want?

Their leader looks over to the kangaroos and see's that they had run off.
He looks back at us and growls.
Before pouncing.
He grips onto my neck and I fight back and push him off of me. I latch onto his leg and throw him 8 feet away.
He stand back up and growls.
His pack try to join in but he barks, making them back off.
He starts running at me and tackles me, we roll around on the ground wrestling and snapping at each other.
I end up on top of him and start flashing my teeth at him.
Growling and snapping.
His eyes start to glow a bright green, and suddenly everything starts spinning.
I back away and shake my head around, trying to focus. But everything is moving and I can't see straight.
Suddenly he's on top of me and I'm unable to move.
He puts his paw on my neck, making it hard to breath.
I hear a very! Loud barks and suddenly the wolf is thrown off of me and onto the ground.
Tara and Liza rush to my aid and lift me up. My focus slowing go's back to normal and I can see normally again.
I shake my head more before I look and see Colby and The wolf walking in circles, growling at each other.
But right as he was about to attack Colby, Sam appeared in front of him and took the hit.

"Sam stop!" I send him a message.
But he blocks it with a high pitch ringing.

(Skip to fight scene👌🏽)

*after scene*
Sam is on the ground with the other wolf on top of him.
Colby runs over and throws the wolf off of Sam, growling at him.

I've had enough with all this fighting.
I spread my wings and howl, catching all of their attention.
I turn into my hybrid form and walk over to them.
The wolf friends try to block me but I threw them to the side and continued my walk.
I stand in front of the wolf and look him dead in the eyes.
He stared back.
Right before turning human.

(Cole sprouce☝🏽)

"I thought you all died out" he says with a smug grin on his face. He's has an American accent? Weird...
I roll my eyes.
He looks over to Sam who was on the ground groaning, with Colby next to him.
Everyone had now turned back to human and was watching what was to happen next.
"Y'all scared away lunch" He says.
I scoff "you mean y'all did. We would have had them if you hadn't attacked me!" I yell.
"Look we saw them first!" He yells back.

He grabs my arms and I pull away "don't you dare touch me" I say.
He chuckles "who even are you. We're the only werewolves here, and even then I'm the only other American other then tourists" he says.
I shrug "I don't have to say anything... I don't even know who you are"

He laughs and extends his arm "I'm cole.." he say, and I slowly shake his hand.
"Layla" I respond.
"Cool, now why are you here" he ask.

"That reason is of none of your concern" "Well your in my territory.. so yeah, it is my concern"
I shake my head "you see when you hurt my friends" I look over to Sam "I really don't have to answer you. Even if this is! Your territory"

"Look I'm sorry!" He say, raising his hands "there I apologized. Happy?" He smiles.

I shake my head "actions say more than words"
He groans.

"Why do you want to know about us anyways?" I ask.
"Well let's see. Y'all are here in my forest. I've never seen y'all before. Y'all don't seem like a threat, actually y'all seem pretty nice. And I want to get to know you more" He says in a.... actual kind voice.

Should I trust him?............