F.E.A.R.; Face Everything and Rise

Standing in front of her house in the real world, Katy was confused, and surprised, that this is where it would happen. The hot summer breeze blew her hair and the sound of the water fountain on the front porch filled her ears as she walked up the driveway toward the side door of the home.

Passing by the windows of the dining room, she couldn't help but want to look inside for any clues of life. Instead, she was being looked at by her reflection. She immediately stopped and stared at the woman in the glass who seemed to be an opposite version of herself; pure white hair, her skin as pale as snow, irises a piercing golden yellow - similar to whiskey in sunlight, and scleras as black as night.

"Hey, Katy-Bug," the reflection cooed. Her voice echoed as she crossed her arms and a smirk graced her face. "About damn time you came. Although, at this point, I doubt you can do it."

Katy snarled, eyes darkening as she stepped closer to the glass. It was obvious at this point that she wasn't back in the real world, and that her spell had worked. "Don't fucking call me that. It's reserved for my mother alone."

Her reflection put on a mock-hurt look. "Oh! That's right, mommy's girl. Sorry to make you all butt-hurt."

"Who are you?"

"Awe, no small talk?" the woman asked, giving Katy a pouty lip. "Well, technically I'm the spirit, or embodiment, of your powers. But you can call me Vex, little bug."

Katy took a deep breath at the nickname, shaking her head a bit. "So I'm fighting you, I'm assuming?"

Vex laughed, a wicked sound really, and the sky turned from day to night. The wind howled through the trees and the only thing Katy could see was the glow of Vex's eyes. "Not yet," she whispered with glee, glaring at Katy with a spiked tooth grin. "I haven't had my fun yet!" Vex exclaimed, shattering the glass as she jumped out of it, tackling Katy to the ground and digging her nails, or claws if you will, into her shoulders.

Instead of instantly hitting the ground, Katy fell through the ground and into a void, Vex nowhere to be seen. She shouted for help, but no one could hear her through the cold pit that seemed never-ending. Of course, there was no one to hear her either. Gathering her composure, Katy squeezed her eyes shut and took a deep breath before the wind was knocked out of her as she suddenly landed on the ground.

She groaned from the impact, rolling over on her side to prop herself up. The smell of the air was a familiar scent, and one she didn't particularly wish to smell again. Quickly lifting her head up, she looked around to see that she was in the arena on Olympus, the same place she had first lost control.

"Why am I here, Vex?" Katy called as she stumbled to her feet, looking around for the woman. Finally, Katy's eyes landed on her as she spotted her sitting on the balcony in front of Zeus' chair, her arms and legs crossed.

"For your challenge, of course! Isn't that why you're here?" Vex glared down at Katy, her eyes still glowing. This was her domain, and Katy should tread lightly.

It was now Katy's turn to cross her arms, matching the woman's gaze, "It is." Vex smirked once again, snapping her fingers to have Dean Winchester appear in the arena looking confused. "Dean?" She questioned, walking over to him, also confused as to what Vex had planned.

"Katy? What the hell am I doing in an arena?" he asked, walking towards her, the two meeting in the center.

"Don't ask me! I didn't bring you here," she shrugged looking up to where Vex was just a moment ago to ask for clarity, but she was gone. "Not this shit again," she mumbled, looking around for the woman.