Chapter 1

(3rd Person)

It was currently the middle of the day, the sun was shining bright on Musutafu Japan, plenty of civilians heading to their jobs while students headed to school. However, in one part of the city, there was nothing but chaos and explosions as a certain group of individuals were currently running and fighting against what seemed to be new versions of the robots they fought earlier this year. Normally, they would be attending school but after the incident at the USJ, U.A decided to give students time off, whether it was to recover or to allow them to rest, it's anyone's guess.

Anyways, a rather well-known student named Izuku Midoriya ran from the robots, turning through alleyways while he cringed from feeling his broken arm. He sighed while resting his back against the wall, only to go wide-eyed as another of the advanced robots appeared in front of him attempting to attack, only to be kicked away by a blue-haired speedster.

Iida: Midoriya! Are you ok?

Midoriya: My arm is broken Iida... I'm pretty sure I'm not ok... why did the difficulty on the robots suddenly turn up so high anyway? I'm pretty sure none of us are at pro-hero level... the only people I could think could are... oh...

Iida: Indeed, it's no doubt because those three are here that the robots suddenly became so difficult.

Bakugou: You better be adding me in that list of three! I can easily...

Both boys grew exasperated expressions when they witnessed the robot easily block Bakugou's explosion and smack him, sending the explosive living anger flying away.

Midoriya: Kacchan shouldn't be fighting these things when they're at their level.

Iida: Agreed...

They were too distracted by Bakugou's shouting that they failed to notice one of the advanced robots sneaking up behind them, it was only when they saw the shadow that both heroes in training turned to see the massive robot descending on them. But, the robot's attack was intercepted by a wall of ice as a dual-haired male jumped over the wall.

Todoroki: Stop standing around, it's annoying to save you guys when you could be saving yourselves.

Although rude, he did have a point as Iida grabbed Midoriya and ran off before the wall of ice could break behind them. However, they were once again intercepted by the robots blocking their path, as Iida turned to run again, he saw Uraraka backing up from another two of the robots, a nervous look on her face while she held her stomach with one of her hands.

Uraraka: Geez... these robots are way too hard! Iida! Isn't there any buttons on them to lower their difficulty!? The school mind end up killing us!

Midoriya: K-k-kill!?

Uraraka: Oh, hey there Deku, didn't see you there.

Iida: There are no such things, remember what All Might told us before this training exercise began? These robots will become difficult if we defeat them too easily... and remember who our classmates are.

Uraraka: Oh... right... then this wasn't exactly a good idea of U.A was it?

Todoroki suddenly slid over, shivering slightly from using his quirk too much.

Todoroki: They want to make sure we can all compete together, we can't be weaker than any of our classmates... even if you're all weaker than me.

The three grew slightly annoyed by the boy's attitude, but they didn't have time to discuss it as they were suddenly surrounded. Their final exit point was also blocked off as an explosion went off with Bakugou sliding to them and bumping into Iida.