Chapter 11

(3rd Person)

It was understandable to see (Y/N) staring at the skinny All Might, a look of disbelief on his face as the image of the number one hero changed from being constantly heroic and jovial... to this deflated version of him which was the complete opposite to what the symbol of peace should look like.

All Might: I... understand your surprise and disbelief, but this is how I really am... my muscle form... is part of my quirk to say the least. I can't explain to you how my quirk works... but, do know that you have the right to know... considering who you are...

All Might stated that last part silently, looking away in slight guilt which only caused (Y/N) to tilt his head slightly, confused as he heard that. All Might simply chuckled, waving his hand dismissively before sighing.

All Might: I only showed you this form because you would've eventually found out, considering you'll be staying at my agency for a week, it would be impossible to hide this from you for the whole week. Therefore, it would be best to get the secrets out of the way, so that you can trust me better.

(Y/N) instantly pulled out his notebook.

(Y/N): 'Just one question, All Might'.

All Might: What is it, young man?

(Y/N): 'Why did you scout me out for the internships? Before the Sports event even began, you insisted I go to your agency, why though?'

All Might: That's... something I wish I could tell you, but, for you to know, we need to make sure no one else can overhear us... it's not a secret that I'm keeping from you young (L/N)... in fact, I'd like to reveal everything as soon as I can... but, not now. It's too risky... so please... can it wait until we're at my agency?

(Y/N) hummed in annoyance, but with a roll of his eyes he reluctantly agreed which caused the skinny All Might to smile, patting the boy on the head... but then... (Y/N) remembered where he had seen that face before and almost glared.

(Y/N): 'Wait... doesn't that mean he was also Mr Yagi? The one who couldn't look after Eri the first time I asked someone to look after her!? Oh that... bastard...'

However, All Might was unaware of the almost glare forming on (Y/N)'s face as he began to walk off, transforming back into his hero form and waving in farewell to the angry scarf-wearing boy.

(Y/N): 'Damn him... I should've never left Eri with him... wait, if he can't look Eri, how will he look after me when I intern for him? And I still need to know why he's so insistent on me interning for him... his agency's all the way in Tokyo too.'

Letting out a sigh through his nose, (Y/N) turned around, intending to head back to his seat... but stopped as soon as he heard a familiar creepy giggle in his ears. Without panicking, he looked around slightly and spotted no one.

???: Over here...~

The voice was taunting, but at the same time slightly jolly. (Y/N) frowned slightly, thinking if he should follow the voice's direction... he hummed, glaring slightly as he saw the voice was coming from the bathroom.

???: Hurry~ Hurry~.

(Y/N) growled slightly, annoyed at the voice's persistence, but decided to follow the voice into the bathroom... as soon as he did, his eyes went wide at seeing a rather familiar person standing at the end of the stalls, a wide grin on their face while sporting the same weapons as they used before: spiked brass knuckles.

Karma: Hello again... (Y/N) (L/N).

Her grin grew wider, (Y/N) instantly prepared for a fight, crouching slightly with his fists raised... only to be surprised when Karma suddenly aimed her weapon at her chest.