Chapter 10

(3rd Person)

As (Y/N) tied the black belt on his Gi, he finally was called up to fight... well, more like Yaoyorozu showed up to remind him since her fight was after his. When Yaoyorozu opened the door, she blinked at seeing what (Y/N) was wearing.

Yaoyorozu: (L/N), is that... a fighting Gi?

(Y/N) nodded, before raising his hands to communicate.

(Y/N): 'It's a sentimental thing Mark brought me, I think he wants me to give the tournament my all... though he planned to have me fight him in it since this is what I was wearing when we had our first duel... that ended in a draw'.

Yaoyorozu: I see... so in other words, Killa wanted to participate as well... I can only assume the school had something to do with all three of you not in this tournament... correct?

(Y/N) only nodded, going to walk past Yaoyorozu... but said girl stopped his exit by placing a hand on his shoulder.

Yaoyorozu: Are you... ok? Ever since the USJ incident, not just you, but the other two have been acting extremely unusual... is there something bothering you three? You know you can talk to your friends about it, right?

(Y/N) nodded again, but didn't speak of it as he shrugged Yaoyorozu's hand off with a sigh. He then exited the room and made his way down the hallway, passing by a rather embarrassed looking Iida who had some weird contraption strapped to his back. (Y/N) chuckled slightly at seeing him causing Iida to walk faster, no doubt more embarrassed at seeing (Y/N)... (Y/N) didn't see the fight, but he could tell what happened thanks to Iida's embarrassment, as well as his opponent being the gadget junkie Mei Hatsume.

With another chuckle, (Y/N) finally made his way to where a competitor would appear from... and waited patiently. After about a minute, he could hear the loud voice of his energetic teacher Present Mic.

Present Mic: Alright! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! That was the first group of the first round over and done with! How about we move on to something exciting again!? This time it's the first round of the second group! And to start us off are two promising students! Up first, from class 1-A, the person who doesn't even need to make any flashy entrance to stand out in a crowd! He is Yuga Aoyama!!!

(Y/N) watched from his vantage point, seeing the sparkling student make his way towards the fighting grounds, (Y/N) sighed for the third time and made his way through the dark doorway and to the steps that led to the fighting grounds.

Present Mic: And his opponent, also from class 1-A! He's rocking some awesome fighting Gi but he's also quite the silent guy, good luck trying to get a word out of him... and be mindful of his glare... it's a killer move! The man with the death stare, (Y/N) (L/N)!!!

The boy ignored all the cheers as he finally made it to the fighting grounds, staring straight at Aoyama... who seemed to be smiling confidently with his hands behind his head, his belt being worn over his uniform as a way to use his quirk most likely. (Y/N) cracked his neck, then rotated his shoulders before looking over at Midnight who was keeping a careful eye on him, then, she raised her crop.

Midnight: You may... begin!

Cracking at the air, her crop went down and allowed the fight to begin, almost instantly, (Y/N) ran forward, hoping to end the fight quickly... however, he had to quickly jump to the side, avoiding the laser from Aoyama and skidding across the ground...

Aoyama: You're always so fast... I always wondered if either your speed or my laser was faster... and it seems I know now, oui?

(Y/N) just hummed slightly, slowly getting to his feet and then... started hopping in place?