Chapter 15

(3rd Person)

The final match was soon to begin, and the crowds were even more restless than ever... but can you blame them? The final match is between two favourites of the tournament, the son of number two hero Endeavor against the student who seemed to break the least amount of sweat throughout the entire tournament.

Present Mic: It's time for the final match to finally begin! Everyone get ready for what will be known as a memorable match!!! For we have our two rocking finalists!

Said finalists were making their way towards the arena, staring each other down with neutral looks, though to the crowd it looked like two destructive forces ready to tear each other apart... then again, the crowd like to hype up anything in this tournament since the participants are destined to become the next generation of heroes.

Present Mic: Alright! Let's get things started! First up, we have our first finalist! He's definitely made a name for himself without the help of his father's reputation, he's the guy who can both burn you and leave you frozen on the battlefield, the man who brings the heat and brings the freezing temperatures as well, Shoto Todoroki!!!

Of course, each time a competitor is introduced, it's a universal rule for the crowd to cheer for said person... unless the person is an absolute scumbag, or the villain. Todoroki didn't seem to be paying attention to the crowd, instead he kept his deadpan gaze on his opponent who returned the blank gaze.

Todoroki: We all know for a fact that you've been holding your power back this whole tournament, if you really want to win this fight, I suggest you stop holding back, otherwise my ice will keep you trapped in this arena.

(Y/N) held up a sign he had prepared before, knowing that Todoroki was going to say those exact words, on the sign was a sentence Todoroki went wide-eyed at seeing, (Y/N) almost smirked smugly at the boy's reaction.

(Y/N): 'It's your power'.

The very same words Midoriya had said to Todoroki before, Todoroki couldn't help but glare angrily at both the sign and the one holding said sign.

Todoroki: Why is everyone so persistent in wanting to see my fire? First my old man, then Midoriya and now you... what is this? Did my father pay both you and Midoriya?

Present Mic: And introducing Todoroki's opponent!!! You all know him well, especially thanks to that last match with the rather... unusual way of ending it, he's the boy who can end almost all his fights within at least five or six moves! He's the powerhouse of the entire tournament: (Y/N) (L/N)!!!

Another loud cheer from the crowd, but again (Y/N) didn't pay attention. Instead, he simply began lowering himself to the ground which caught everyone's attention... then when he finished lowering himself...

Present Mic: What's this? Before the match even began, we have (L/N) sitting on the ground? Is this way of saying he forfeits? Or... is he mocking Todoroki? Basically saying he doesn't need to be serious to win this fight?

Hearing that, of course Todoroki would become offended, grinding his teeth in anger and glaring at the boy who only gave a blank gaze back, the crowd were murmuring, unsure of (Y/N)'s actions.

Sofia: What's he doing?

Mark: I dunno, this is new... not once has he sat down before a fight, I don't think he's mocking Todoroki though... if he was mocking his opponent, he would do what he did in Aoyama's fight, which is warming up by bouncing on the spot, yes, it was a way of warming up, but that's also how he mocks his opponents. Treating them like a warm-up.

Present Mic: Midnight! What say you? Is (L/N) giving up already?

Midnight however was staring intensely at (Y/N), seeing how the fighting gi he was wearing did nothing to hide his chiselled chest. She licked her lips, seeing the toned body and raised her whip with a wink.