Chapter 14

(3rd Person)

The crowd cheering was the only thing (Y/N) could hear as he walked towards the exit, heading right for the fighting platform where he would face his hardest challenge yet. After all, even though Bakugou wasn't close in terms of physical strength, his explosions could still do some damage, not only that... but it seems using that second quirk had a downside to it as (Y/N) could feel his arms were damaged... no doubt his muscles were torn as the strength increase was a physical change as well... yeah... so he's basically fighting with two arms with their muscles torn.

(Y/N): 'Now I know how Midoriya feels... the only difference is, he breaks his bones whereas this new quirk of mine tears my muscles.'

He sighed, planting his feet and trying his best to work with not only torn muscles in his arms, but in his legs too. Every step was painful, his legs demanding he stop and rest instead of continuing on. However, he kept walking until the outside light broke the inside light, along with a cheering crowd.

Present Mic: Now we're moving on to our last semi-final match! Who's going to face the son of Endeavour in the finals!? It could be any of these two, both show high promise with the skills they showed off today!! First up, from class 1-A, he's a favourite to win the tournament despite his anger issues and his questionable antics... ow!!

Of course, that was the sound of Eraserhead elbowing Present Mic for the second time today.

Present Mic: Anyway, he's the explosive student with a blast in his punches, Katuski Bakugou!!!

The crowd cheered loudly, despite his attitude and the insults he constantly spewed when fighting, Bakugou became a crowd favourite due to both his power and his intelligence which were two things you needed in order to become a successful hero. Though, it seemed Bakugou wasn't even concerned with the crowd or Present Mic, his gaze was targetting (Y/N) who didn't even seem bothered by the male, but in actuality, he was panicking slightly since he was basically fighting with a disadvantage.

Mark: Something's wrong...

Sofia: What?

Mark: I can tell just from looking at him, something's wrong... did he hurt himself during his match with Tokoyami?

Sofia: He couldn't have, he didn't seem damaged at all from the bird boy's attacks. It might've been...

Mark: Yeah, that second quirk of his... it's got a massive drawback by the look of it.

Sofia: Like mine.

Mark: What?

Sofia answered by raising her finger, producing the tiny ball of flames again.

Sofia: This is as much fire as I can control right now, any more than this and I'll burn my whole body alive, as well as anyone else around me... that strength boost came with a consequence, but what?

The two looked on, concerned and interested in learning what the drawback of the quirk that (Y/N) has manifested was. Meanwhile, (Y/N) kept his normal blank face while watching Bakugou carefully, trying to analyze what he would do first.

Present Mic: And his opponent, also from class 1-A! He's shown great promise in this tournament both strength and speed-wise! He was so fast that he toyed with a classmate who could fire a laser, and he's so strong that he could take on an entity that forced back one of our students on recommendation! He's probably the physically strongest student of U.A, (Y/N) (L/N)!!!

Another massive cheer going through the crowd, and again the person receiving those cheers didn't once give the crowd a glance as he kept looking at Bakugou, thinking of a strategy while making sure his body doesn't become any more damaged than it already had been.