Chapter 16

(3rd Person)

What was supposed to be a proud moment for (Y/N), turned into a stressful one. Mark had informed him of the worst thing possible, and now he was attempting to escape the arena to find Eri once again... of course, the teachers were instantly on his case and Midnight instantly used her quirk to knock (Y/N) unconscious before he could expose his overwhelming strength.

Which is why we have come to the current event: the award ceremony showing first, second and third. First place being the one tied up with chains that were claimed to be able to hold back All Might in his prime, therefore even (Y/N) wouldn't be able to break out of them easily...

Kirishima: Man... what did you say to get him so riled up Killa? If I didn't know better, I'd say he was the one with an anger problem and not Bakugou...

Mark: Kirishima... please don't joke about right now.

He raised an eyebrow, and looked at Mark as he saw not only him, but Midoriya and Sofia were also staring ahead with serious looks on their faces... well... Midoriya tried and only got a glare that would make anyone chuckle at seeing.

Midnight: And now... to present the medals!!

A familiar laugh rang out, causing everyone to instantly turn excited as audience members jumped to their feet, wanting to see the number one hero closer in person.

All Might: I have-

Midnight: Our very own hero-

All Might: Brought the medals here!

Midnight: All Might!

No one could understand a single word from the two talking over each other, even (Y/N) settled down slightly with a confused look on his face. Instantly, Midnight grew an embarrassed look, clasping her hands together apologetically whereas All Might just simply looked down in embarrassment.

Midnight: Sorry! I talked over you!

Clearing his throat, the number one hero simply continued on as though nothing happened, grabbing the medal that Midnight had and walking up to Bakugou with the bronze.

All Might: Young Bakugou! You showed great power and intelligence in your fights, keep up the good work and you'll be a great hero... one word of advice, remember to smile more often! You're a hero, which means you should inspire others, put their fears at ease... not make them even more scared by shouting at them.

Bakugou: Shut up!

He growled, allowing All Might to place the medal around his neck... even if he was still angry at the way he went out... which became constant reminder since his backside began to sting, next, All Might moved to second place where a blank-faced Todoroki stared up at him.

All Might: I noticed you never used your flames until the final two matches, did both Young Midoriya and (L/N) push you that much to use your full quirk?

Todoroki: It's strange... I wasn't originally going to use my flames against either, to prove my strength without my fire. But, I had a deep feeling that I would never have been able to defeat them without the fire. Midoriya showed me a new way of perceiving my fire... and (L/N) showed me that sometimes there are situations where you have to throw away your insecurities if you wanted to survive or win.

All Might: I see! Well, you have certainly learned many different lessons from today it seems, take them to heart and become an incredible hero Young Todoroki!

With a nod, Todoroki watched All Might head to (Y/N) who was really struggling not to glare at the man in front of him... though it's not like he could do it considering the clamps that were keeping his eyes from frowning.