Chapter 12

(3rd Person)

After about a five minute break, the second round of matches could finally begin. (Y/N) watched with a slightly stressed face as Midoriya and Todoroki made their way to the fighting area, he frowned, seeing how Midoriya seemed both nervous and determined to fight Todoroki.

Mark: In terms of strength... Todoroki's got the advantage.

Sofia: In terms of power, yes, in terms of physicality, no. Even though his quirk breaks his limbs every time he uses it, we can't underestimate the power Midoriya can produce from the attack.

Bakugou: The damned nerd's going to lose either way, Icy-Hot's got a quirk that doesn't break his bones in one shot.

All three were surprised when they suddenly found the explosive blonde was sitting with them, to be more specific, right next to Sofia who only smirked at seeing him there.

Sofia: Oh? And what are you doing sitting with us? Did I give you permission to be here temper tantrum?

Bakugou: I can sit wherever the hell I want, got a problem with that bitch?

Sofia: I do! The fact that you can sit here without anyone's consent! Did your mother never teach you manners, or was she too busy swearing in front of you for every little thing. Because I bet you got your explosive temper from her huh?

Bakugou: Don't you talk shit about my mom! I'll kill you!

Sofia: Go ahead and try it! You'll only succeed in tickling me if you're lucky!

Mark smirked evilly as he watched (Y/N) raise two fists, slamming them down on Sofia and Bakugou, both which instantly complained while looking towards (Y/N) who only raised his fists again in warning. The two grumbled, turning away... Bakugou never left his seat, and Sofia didn't chase the subject any further. While they argued, the match had seemed to already begin with Midoriya already breaking four of his fingers, leaving only his left hand to use.

Todoroki took advantage by creating a path using his ice that led up, Midoriya quickly sacrificed his middle finger of his left hand to destroy it... however, that's exactly what Todoroki wanted since he was able to attack from above... if Midoriya didn't notice and leapt back that is. Todoroki planned for that move, which is why another column of ice came at Deku catching his foot in a frozen pillar. Everyone watched as he changed from a finger to his whole fist, punching the ice with his quirk and causing an even bigger blast of power than before.

Sofia: Incredible... it's almost like one of our punches! To think his quirk held this much power!

Mark: It kind of reminds me of All Might! I think this kid might be his kid or something! I mean, do we even know his parents?

Sofia: Don't be an idiot! There's no way Midoriya is All Might's child!

Mark: You sound really confident in that.

Sofia didn't answer as the winds began to die down, (Y/N) looked on in concern as he saw Midoriya now with a broken left arm as well as four broken fingers on his right hand. The smoke cleared further, revealing Todoroki had used a large wall of ice to prevent himself being knocked out of bounds... everyone knew it was over... Midoriya had no way to fight left, and Todoroki looked barely fazed by the match.

Eri: Big brother... Midoriya doesn't look good.

(Y/N): 'No... he used up all his fingers, as well as his arm...'

(Y/N) watched with bated breath as Todoroki went to end the match by sending what seemed to be his final pillar of ice shooting towards a defenceless Midoriya, (Y/N) was almost ready to jump from his seat and help his friend... but then, he saw the look on Midoriya's face as he looked up at Todoroki.