Chapter 2

(3rd Person)

After the brief period of a break, it was finally time to return to school. Class 1-A was currently filled with nothing but chatter as many groups discussed many different topics, some talked about their experience at the USJ, others wondered who would be teaching considering Aizawa is currently most likely on leave due to his injuries... a specific conversation however.

Mark: I already told you, there's no way that such a weak card could even match up against the whole of the tournament, it's just too impossible!

Sofia: And I already said: I will win that whole damn tournament with one card, who gives a crap if it's only one card, it can't die in battle so it's invincible!

Mark: Then what would happen if it didn't die by battle!? What if the opponent used a different kind of card!? Fighters don't win if they go in all by themselves!

Sofia: The buff cards are too complicated! Just charge in with all you have!

Mark: No! You need to make sure...

Their arguing was instantly silenced as (Y/N) slammed his fists into the back of their heads sending them face-first into their desks, he then sighed and turned to the front of the class while both Mark and Sofia popped back up, their faces red from the hard slams.

Sofia: What the hell was that for!?

Mark: Yeah! I was trying to teach her how to use warriors and mages! She doesn't know how to play properly!

Sofia: What was that!?

(Y/N) turned back to him, an irritated growl leaving his lips while his eyes were extremely close to becoming a glare, that instantly caused the two to fall to their knees.

Sofia/Mark: I apologise...

With a grunt of satisfaction, (Y/N) finally relaxed in his seat as all three were unaware of the stares of their classmates, especially a stare of irritation coming from Bakugou, both because of the fact they were being so noisy... and the fact that he had a long way to go to catch up to them.

Mina: So uh... who do you reckon's our teacher?

Tsu: I don't know, all I know is that Mr Aizawa isn't it considering he must be the one in hospital, don't you think?

Mina: Yeah, I hope it's someone much nicer. Mr Aizawa is kind of harsh when it comes to tests and quizzes...

The door suddenly slams open, everyone looks to see their class president Tenya Iida at the desk where the teacher should be.

Iida: Everyone! Quieten down and take your seats! Class is about to start!

He was suddenly smacked in the forehead by a card.

Sofia: Everyone's already sitting, you're the only one standing moron.

With a pained nod, Iida walks over to his seat, angry and embarrassed by the outcome... about a minute later, the door opens again, but this time...

Mark: Woah... I didn't think mummies were actually able to come back to life. Oi, Midoriya, what kind of pro-hero is a mummy?

Aizawa: Quiet...

Mark: Holy crap, it's Mr Aizawa!!! Did you die and come back when they were mummifying you!?

Aizawa: One more smart-ass comment and I'll send you straight to class 1-B, see how Vlad would like to see the little guy who called him a fake vampire wannabe.

Mark: Uh... who said that now? Wasn't me...

Sofia: What, are you scared of a teacher? You do know you've got enough strength to punch a mountain to pieces.