"You are not human"

°S E R E N A°

Sebastian and I didn't have much conversations yesterday. I kept asking him about his date but he just doesn't want to talk about.

I didn't have a good sleep either. I know the reason cause last day wasn't something I would call normal.

I climbed out off my bed, Today the school was closed therefore I began to follow my routine in a sluggish manner.

"Seb. Sebastian. Wake up. " I knocked on his door. When I didn't get any reply I went it. He was sleeping. I was about to leave when I noticed some medication beside his table.

'Aren't those painkiller but why will he take those?" I went and stood beside his bed. "Seb." I began to shake him. He sat up with a gasp.  "Hey. It's me." I said placing a hand over his shoulder   trying to calm him down.

---

"Are you having those dreams again?" I asked smearing the peanut butter on the bread. Sebastian stood near the dining table with his glance was fixed over his feet. "Seb. Talk to me. There is something going on with you that you are not telling me."

He sat down and kept his mouth shut as if he was compelled to do so. "Seb. I am your sister and you promised not to keep anything from me."

"Serena. I'm fine." He snapped gazing straight into my eyes.

"No. You are not." I snapped back. "Something is going on and you are not telling me." A tear escaped from his eyes.

"Seb, Why are you crying?" I stood and went towards him.

"Serena, something terrible happened that day. After I went out of the restaurant. I had this headache and after that I heard a voice."

"What voice?"

"A woman called me saying that It's time for me to accept my true nature."

My eyebrows went high, "What nature."

He glanced at me. His eyes filled doubt. "I-- I think I should go."

"Seb. Look I am not going to force you to say something but you know I can help you."

"Serena, I don't think I will be able to tell you what I did after that."

"And why is that?"

He started to shift uncomfortably, "I felt tremendous irritation in my limbs and so It started to break."  My eyes went wide. 'No please no. Not after what I saw yesterday. No.'

"I ran away from that very location. The pain it increased as I ran. I tried to come here but then I noticed the peculiar thing. "

"What thing?" I asked my voice had a strike of fear in it.

"I was transforming."

"Into what?" He didn't reply. "Seb into what?"

"Into a wolf."

---

°T I A R A°

"Tiara, darling," Aunt said with an excitement in her voice. "Do you who was that werewolf last night?"