"Who is it?"

°S E R E N A°

They arrived back at the church soon. Everybody gather around the two vampires and the three witches eagerly to know who the culprit was.

"Who is it?" Someone asked eagerly.

“We have no idea, we were late and the culprit took off with the key. I apologize for such misconduct.”  Camilla replied with regret. I glimpsed at them, just to notice how angry and sad they were.

Soon the crowd disappeared, I heard Eric swear under his breath.“There's a chance that the demon bitch tricked us.”

“Stop calling me a bitch, you were unable to reach there at the time.  None of this is my fault.” Zera snapped and glared at Eric.

Soon all of us departed to a room. There was a long table, the type of table where the meetings are conducted.  I took my seat between Seb and Eric and Tiara sat across me.  Ms.McCarthy arrived walking towards them.
"

We are sorry, Ms. McCartney,"  Andy said.

“It's okay Andy, Mistakes are made by all of us, there is no need for apologizing.” She said taking her seat.

"But I think I know who it is?" Alex said abruptly. Everybody gaped at him with their eyes filled with surprise.

"Who do you suspect Alex?" Eric asked raising his eyebrows.

"I think it is Ronald Marshall," Alex said with much concern.

"You mean the new leader of the Marshall wolf," Ms.McCartney asked

"Yes! I found this over there." He took out a plastic packet inside was some fur of an animal."

"How do you know this is his fur?" I asked him.

"Ms.Carpenter, Ms. Tiara." He said smiling towards them.
"Let's check, shall we?” 

"Sure Mr. Johnson" Cami replied. She stood up, and turned towards Tiara, “Take the packet and come with me.”

“Why don't you two do the hocus-pocus in front of us?” Eric asked, Tiara and Cami stared at him for an explanation. “No offense but I have trust issues.”

“As you wish,” Tiara said you may come with us. Eric went with them.

°C A M I L L A°

I don't like him, I don't like any vampire. They feed on innocent people yet I have to tolerate one of them. Just for this stupid Apocalypse.

Our footsteps echoed the hall, “Cami is it?” He asked.

“You already heard my name. Then why do you ask again.” I replied and stopped in front of a room. “Moreover my friends call me Cami. So you will call me Camilla.”

“Ouch, you broke my heart into a thousand pieces. I feeling like dying.” He added.

“Technically, you are already dead,” Tiara commented.

“I wasn't talking to you, Willy Wonka then why are you being the third wheel here.” Tiara didn't say a word. She looked hurt and entered the room. She placed the fur on that mirror and chanted. The mirror shone brightly as it had to and it showed Mr.Marshall's figure.