"Be Careful Girl"

°S E R E N A°

"Let me help you." Ronald walked towards the bed, while I was trying to come down from the bed.

I lifted my hand trying to stop him, "I can do it. You don't need to."

My  attitude went in vain as I didn't notice that the bed stood on a small platform and kept my foot on a wrong placeand boom.

It was quite embrassing. Ronald stood there with this hand folded. "Are you done?" I glanced towards him, He was smirking. He lifted me up, which was a little uncomfortable and helped me stand properly.

"Thank you" I stretched myself a bit as my back was paining, he just smiled and helped me out of the room.

We all sat on same chairs as we sat previously. Ronald was behaving properly with me. Camilla apologized to me for behaving badly. So now I guess they don't hate me anymore 'except Zera of course cause you know she is real bitch.'

Ms.McCarthy began "Do any of you know where the 6th serum is?

Zera raised head and began " I know where it. The 6th part of the key or the serum is not what it seems. It is really unique. I have heard from my father itself taking to other demons about it. The blood of a Zìrán kòngzhì qì.

"A what?" Ronald asked.

"A Zìrán kòngzhì qì. Chinese for nature controller. They are creature who took part in closing the gates of the 5th dimension many years ago. They exhibit power to control either one of the natural entity, fire, water, earth and wind. Therefore they need one to open it. Act as a reverse spell." Zera explained.

"Where will we find one and how do you know all this?" Andy asked

"The demon leader himself is my dad, which makes me a princess and guess what it has its perks." She said in a low voice. "Shocking isn't."

Everbody looked as if they were kicked by a donkey on their face. Zera was the daughter of the demon leader. Andy gave a really awkward reaction to her answer. "Oo-k-ayy."

"Where we will find a nature controller?" Ronald interrupted, he didn't mind Zera being the daughter of demon leader. Obviously, he was more interested in having Alex's blood as his morning juice.

"You don't."

"Pardon."

"Those freaks are dead. Extict. A bunch of other stuffs got jealous of their abilities and decided to wipe them off. Why do you think that popular Crimson pack doesn't has any more members. They were family friends. Crimson tried to stop them so they wiped them off as well." Zera narrated. Seb is a Crimson.

"Then 5th dimension won't open. So we can all return to our normal life." Andy said.

"Make him the witch head, he will do real great." Zera said sarcasticly. "Some demon believe that few nature controller managed escape therefore if those idiots managed to fall in love and have couple kids then maybe there  is still hope."

Ms.McCarthy stood up "I think I knew someone like that." She said with a low tone. " I request you all to please wait for some moment."

I rested my head on the chair and closed my eyes. "Tired, huh?" I knew who said it, Ronald obviously. Who suddenly became nice.

"Have you ever felt being kicked, punched, stabbed and hammered at the same time?" I said with my eyes still closed.

"Nope. I felt pain like tearing your lungs out of test and stabbed and shot multiple times and things that your teenage mind can not imagine."