" Vicious Night "

°S E R E N A°

As it was starting to get dark. I felt the shiver running down my spine. Camilla came towards me and clutched my hand. Andy egnited a lamp and kept it on the nearby table. There was a sound of someone's footstep.

"What's that sound?" I asked.

"Some Wizards must be tap dancing." I heard Ronald say.

"You are not funny." Eric snapped back. "It might be them."

"Shut up, Ass-Vamp. Why do you have to be so truthful now?"

"And Why do you have to be so funny now?"

"Never keep a vampire and a werewolf together in a room." Andy muttered under his brethe.

All of a sudden, We all were terrorized by a blood-curling scream.

"Now What was that." My whole body was shaking.

"Do you want me to go and have a look?" Andy asked.

"And then get yourself killed." It was Eric. I understood my his tone that he was once again back with your sarcasm.

"I don't think you should go Andy, Eric is right. It's just to distract us."

"Don't you think, we should have a look." Andy kept on suggesting and I felt like saying, 'Why are you so eager to kill yourself.'

"Fine, Andy. I will go with you." Eric said with his voice filled with annoyance.

"Have a good time." I heard Ronald' voice.

"Ass." Eric replied. I heard both of them go away.

"Do you think it was okay for them to go away?" I asked Camilla.

"Don't worry about them" She answered. She is right, I should worry about myself, if they are attacked. Eric will probably bite and Andy will probably say something like 'Hugs Cups' or whatever they say but when it comes to me I would probably do nothing.

I used to think that being human sucks but guess what, it doesn't.

All of a sudden we heard  Andy screaming. "God damm it." Ronald cursed. He put his hands in his pocket and took out a dagger. I wonder how could that dagger fit in those pockets.

He turned towards Camilla. "Ms. Carpenter, I know you are a brave wizard. Don't leave Serena no matter what happens. I will be back soon."

He then turned towards me "Don't go away from her."  He went away.

What if that voice was meant for distracting Ronald away.

Camilla took out her wand to get ready if anything happens. My eyes travelled around the room when I noticed shadow of someone "Camilla, did you see that shadow?"

"Shit! I have heard about them. They are the category one demon,
the shadow demon. They will escape from the 5th dimension as soon as Alex drinks the first serum.

I guess he have already drink it. O my god! What if Alex drank all the serum and he only left to drink your blood. It means that execpt the demon of category 10 all of them are coming."

Wow, she made me even more less brave, that's what I will say 'less brave'.

We were quite for sometime. Though there were people in the  church. We couldn't hear anything.

"Camilla! Camilla! Come fast!" We heard Ms.McCartney call.

"Camilla. Why is Ms.McCartney calling you. I guess there is some emergency."

"If it is an emergency. Ms.McCartney will come here rather  than calling me from outside. "

I know  who is calling. This is the category 2 demon. We can call them  the voice changer. They will call you in a voice of someone you really love  or respect and then it will kill you.

"Where is Ronald?" I asked

"Here I am, Serena." I jumped up from the bed and walked towards Ronald as he rubbed his hands.

"Where's Eric and Andy? Are they okay?"

He smiled, which was quite weird. He leaned forward and muttered, "They are alright but I don't think you are."

"Serena. Come back here!" Camilla shouted. I understood why she was telling it. It wasn't Ronald it someone else.

I was about run when someone held my hand. Its grip around my wrist was way too strong. I could escape from it. It was  the demon who was able to take the appearance of anyone. I too terrified to look at it.

"You asshole leave her. " Camilla shouted. She took her wand out to cast a spell. Suddenly a creature jumped over her. She tried her best to defend herself but she couldn't.

"Help! Ms.McCarthy. Ronald. Eric. Andy. Help!" I  shouted but they didn't come.

Camilla laid hurt and unconsious. I kicked the demon who gripped my wrist as much as I can but it seem to have no effect on the demon.

He pushed me and I hit my head hard on the ground. Blood started to drip from my forehead. I tried to move away from it but someone pulled my hair.

I gave a small cry. When I glanced towards my right. I saw a demon. He looked like a human. But he had a scar over its whole face and it came towards me with a knife. He looked towards me and laughed. He placed the knife on my throat and said "Bye!Bye! Little girl. "

I closed my eyes. I guess this it. This is the end of my life.

"Move! You idiots. Don't you dare hurt her."

Alex. I opened my eyes.  I was right. It was Alex. "You all can go now. I am coming with her. I told all to help me get her but not to kill her." The demon pushed me towards Alex and he held me tightly. All of them went away.

Alex, who held my arms softly looked towards me and smiled, "Come with me."

"No!" I went away from him.

He came running towards me in quite a exceptional speed. I noticed his eyes turning red from those blue eyes.

His eyes were flushed with anger. He held my wrist and shouted "What did you say? I said come with me. " I knew he was angry because of the serum and he really was turning into a monster.

"Alex. No matter whatever you do. I won't go with you."

"Fine If you don't go with me. I guess I will have to force you." He glared at me.

He moved his hands from my wrist and put his hands around my waist. I started punching him on his chest and was trying my best to escape from him.

He took out a injection from his pocket and then he injected me.

I started feeling dizzy and weak. Everything started to get blurry. I saw him taking me in his arms and then I became unconsious.