"Blood"

°S E R E N A°

When I opened my eyes again. For one second, I thought. 'Maybe what happened last night was a dream.' That's when I noticed that my hands were tied with chains

I was lying on a bed. I sat up and pulled my hands in a attempt to open the chain, even though I knew it would be unsuccessful.

"You know that what you are doing is of no use. You can't open this chain." It was a familiar voice and I knew who it was. 

"Untie me, You blood sucking ass"

"Not possible."

"Why is it that hard to do a simple task?"

"Don't say things that will make me angry. I don't want to shout at you unnecessarily"

"Like you care. I should have seen it coming. All this time you are trying to come close to me to get to my magical relative." I rolled my eyes and banged my legs on the bed like a kid. "Where am I?"

" This is my house."

"Open these chains. Why have you tied me like this?" I scolded. "I don't where they are you know. I am totally useless."

"What in the world are you talking about?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You are looking for my grandfather's hidden child's blood, aren't you?"

"You don't know." He scoffed scanning my face.

"I don't know what."

"Fine let me tell you a story." He said coming forward. Removing my hair from my face, he touched my lips.

"Get the hell away from me."

"I don't want anyone else's blood. I need your blood. You are the closest 6th serum that I can find."

"What?"

"Okay. Don't you get it that I let you live 10 years ago because I had figured out there was something different about you. So I studied you for quite a long time and came across a sad story."

I was too shocked to say anything,   He continued," Both You and your brother are adopted. Your brother was from the wolf pack that has extinct and you sweet Serena. You are the daughter of your grandpa's hidden daughter."

"No it's not true. Why should I believe you anyways?" I cried.

"You don't have to believe me." He said giving a pity smile. I don't want to be pitied by him. "She is alive, you know." I looked at him with confusion. "Your mother, She is alive."

"How do you know that?" I uttered.

"I know things about you that you don't even know."

"Why are you doing this? Please let me go." I requested. 

"I don't have a choice."

"You do--"

"SHUT UP!" He came forward and slapped me. I started to cry. He had a look of regret on his face. "I am sorry. Look I didn't mean to."

"Yes, you did."

"Serena" He removed his hands from my chin. I noticed his eyes turning red. "I told you before, this is not possible. I have to take revenge from those bloody dogs. They killed my family."

"But-"

"Shut up! You just don't understand it. You don't know how it feels to spend the rest of your life without the people you love."

There was a long silence then I said,"What are you going to do with me?"

"I will have to feed on you. I have no other option."

"Alex stop it. Don't do this."

I sat on the middle of the bed with hands tied and slowly he came and sat on the bed. He was quite close to me.

He placed this hand on my cheek.
"I am sorry. It's going to hurt a little. You will feel weak and sick but I promise after I have eradicated those werewolves and wizards completely.

I will find a medicine to cure your health."

"Alex don't -" Tears started to roll down my cheeks. He placed one hand on my waist and another hand on my left hand that was stretched.

He leaned towards me and placed his lips on my neck. He kissed my neck gently. 

I felt the pain rising as soon as he dugged his fangs. It felt like an injection.

After some time. He ungripped his hands from my body. I was feeling weak, shocked, depressed, heavy, I couldn't feel my legs and most importantly I was feeling like I was used.

He untied my hands and laid me down on the bed. His eyes looked dangerous, his mouth was covered with blood, my blood.

He gently kissed me on my lips. I could hardly say anything, "Alex. Why did you do this to me?"

He glanced at me with his red, vicious eyes for sometime and went out of the room without saying a word.

As he left I could feel the presence of something cruel and evil around me.