"A Conversation With Ms.McCarthy "

°S E R E N A°

Camilla, Eric, and Ms. McCarthy went out of the room. Alex came towards me, "So, Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I am" I said smiling towards him. It was a bit awkward talking to him, after seeing him almost get killed by Ronald.  I still sat on that chair as I felt a bit dizzy, I consider it was the consequences of the spell.”

"I know, You might be feeling very uncomfortable in this conversation. and I am sorry for that, I don't want you to be afraid of me.” He smiled at me.

"You don't have to apologize, I should be the one to apologize, I had no right to go interfere in your argument." We stayed silent for a moment and then I asked, “If you don't mind me asking, What exactly are you?”

“I was hoping when you will ask that.” He smirked and replied, “I am a vampire .” A shiver ran down my spine.

"Alex, we can continue trying to make a girlfriend out of her, when we are done catching the demon. ” Someone said and I realized precisely who it was.

"Eric!" Alex shouted without even looking behind. "Get hell out of here." I walked away, as I was embarrassed.

Eric chuckled and went outside, I don't like this guy. I glanced at Alex, "Ignore him.” He mouthed.  "Anyways, Bye." He kissed my cheek. I shifted because I wasn't expecting that.

“Alex! Come fast, You can continue with your Rom-Com later,” Eric called from outside.

---

Andy said to me to meet Ms.McCarthy presently. I obeyed him and went to the balcony. There were two chairs placed face to face with a small table in between. The balcony did not give the view of our world instead it gave the view of some other world.

"This is the wizard dimension, in case you were, wondering." Ms. McCartney pointed outside. "Serena, you have already learned a lot about all this dimension, and since we have promised the ambassador of your kind that no human will ever know about this. This will be considered as breaking a law." I stared at her because I didn't know what to say, I remained silent for some moment.  She continued "As per the rules if any human comes to know all about the other worlds.
He or She shall never return to his or her dimension or We will have to erase his or her memory about these things. Now it depends upon your choice."

"Can you please provide me some time?"

"Sure. I will not erase your memory until the 5th dimension is closed safely once again."

Both of us silently had our tea for some time then she began: “Do you know what exactly happens in those woods?”

"Yeah! Tiara informed me about it."

“Have you ever seen a demon in the forest?"

I felt a bit uneasy, I did saw a monster 10 years ago but what does it have to do with all if this. "Yes.”

She motioned her eyebrows once, “Let me tell you about the time when I and my friend went there to repair the lock of the vampire dimension, we also heard the rumors about a monster who was roaming around the forest but sadly we never saw it not did we catch it. ”

“Someone is trying to open the dimension for quite a long time.” She continued.“This lead to a malfunction, few demons escaped from it.”

"What happened to them? Did you send them back to the 5th dimension?"

"They are trapped in our prison. We don't know how to send her back to her dimension as it's the lock is very old. Chronological techniques were used to latch that dimension.