"Begin"

°S E R E N A°

Alex started walking away from us.
One of the men went towards Eric. He carried Eric and followed Alex.

Another man started walking
towards me with a disgusting smile on his face. I stepped back. He was already quite close to me. He held my wrist with his rough hands and pulled me.

I tried to escape from him but as usual I couldn't. I glanced towards Ronald, he came running when the giant man held my hand but was stopped by another man.

I glanced towards Andy and Camilla. The giant punched Andy everytime he went to help Camilla, who was hurt badly.

I felt angry. "Leave me! You silly elephant or else I am going to burn you."

"I am not a elephant. I am a Aira--"

"A what?"

"I'm a Aira, the height or air demon and what are you going to do with me? " He asked and then he started laughing.

"I'm - - going- to burn you." I said in a low tone. I was feeling embarrassed, it was really stupid of me to say that.

"Well, then do it. You silly little mortal. Let me see how can a mortal be so powerful. I don't know how Johnson found you interesting."

"What did he say?" I thought. I was feeling angry on this bloody creature. I started to feel warm. I felt like my hands were buring and then I knew what was going to happen.

Just a flash and then there was silence. The Airas looked towards me in surprise. Alex turned around to see what had happened.

The Aira was bleeding and it was screaming with pain. It had burned down completely. "Youu! Silly little dog! What have you done to me?" It screamed.

"You, yourself asked for this."

I glanced towards Alex, he was looking towards me in surprise. All the other Airas started running towards me. All of them were looking towards me with their eyes filled with rage.

"Stop!" Alex shouted. He came running towards me. I looked away from him. He looked towards the Airas "Why don't you check the rest of them, while I deal with her."

The Airas went away from me. Alex looked towards me and grabbed my hand. "Since when did you learn to do that." He said in a flirting tone.

"Alex! Leave my hand, or else--"

"Or else what?, You are going to burn me too, then do it. I won't interrupt." He left my hand and walked few step back.

I was too shocked as well as scared to do anything. He knew very well that even if I tried to hurt him, I couldn't, he was way too strong and I feared him.

"Why did you stop? Come on burn me. Come do it, Come on--" He repeated the words and started walking closer to me.

I looked downwards. Alex wrapped his hand around my waist and raised my chin up to face him. "Come on--"

"You know I can't"

"Why?"

"Because I am scared of you"

"Good. " He said in a annoying way.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I need few slaves for my new empire and you look like the perfect material for that."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I can."

"You are just a vampire, you can't do much." I yelled.

"I am not Alex."

"What?"

"I am not Alex Johnson, he is long gone. I possessed him the moment he dug his fangs on your neck." I do wonder how stupid he is. "

Out of no where someone threw a spear towards Alex and he held it  before it could hurt him.

He looked towards the direction from where it was aimed with his eyes filled with rage.

It was Andy who threw it." Lets end this here, Johnson. " He shouted.

Alex removed his hands from my waist and looked towards them. "Yeah, Andy. You are right. I am really done with you all.

"Call your bloody demon friend, Johnson lets see if they turn out to be a traitor like you" Ronald shouted.

I looked for the Airas and found out that all of them were dead. Each of them had been shot by an arrow, which mostly lied on their chest.

Alex shouted "My friends it's time for the war."

Suddenly the ground started to shake, there was strong breeze and at some distance I could see some people coming towards us.

Ronald growled in a loud voice and after sometime there was a pack of wolf around us. Those wolf slowly transformed themselves and walked towards Ronald's direction.

"Let the war begin."