"This Is The Hunt"

°S E R E N A°

“What do you mean?” I raised a question with an emotion mixed with resentment and terror.

She scoffed, “Look, I know it sounds insane.”

“Do you?” I asked “What do you mean I am not human, there isn't anything unnatural about me. You can't just entitle me with a tag that isn't supposed to rest on me.” My hand automatically folded into a fist and rested on either side of my body.

“Okay, listen to me. Carefully. When I first met you, I saw a vision.” Tiara said as I folded my arms over my chest. raising my eyebrows, as an indication to go on. “- Of you getting attacked by a Vampire. You do know the fact that you were supposed to die like the rest of the victims right.”

“So what you are going complete their work or something?”

“No. God no. Why will you think something like that?” Tiara replied with a shock in her voice.

“You know recently, I don't know what to think and what to not.”

“Anyways, The Vampires have something to do with you or else--”

“I would've died, I know.”

“Yes, That not what I am referring.”

“Then what exactly are you referring.”

She shrugged, “I don't want to get you all worried.”

“Which you have, by the way.”

She ignored my comment and continued, “Just know the fact that  after your 18th birthday, you will know what you truly are. We all do.” Saying she walked away.

--

Ms.McCarthy told all of them to wait until she puts a spell to pause the human dimension so that no one can detect their conflict.

After she accomplished doing her work, she told them to take off and not spend any more time. She also settled a spell on a pond so that we can see things happening and if anything bad happens Ms.McCarthy could take action against it.

Ronald was sitting near the swing of the sunflower park. He was sitting there peacefully like he hasn't devoted himself into any crime. I don't know this feeling, but I don't think he is the one behind this.

I noticed the fact he was injured. He was laying bandages over his wounds. Alex and Eric approached him, "So Ronald how's it going?"

He stood up in alarm and scowled at both of them, "What are you two doing here?" After traveling his eyes from Alex's figure to Eric's. I notice his lips turning into a smirk. He placed his hand over his wounded arm, "Oh! Let me guess Alex has also evolved you in his mission, didn't he?"

"What are you talking about, Wolfie?" Eric asked and his tone sounded as if he was goofy and serious at the same time.

"Don't listen to him, His marbles have went out of his basket, " Alex said to Eric

"Fine. Don't listen to me". He stretched his arm, He clothes started to tear down from his body as he began to alter himself into a wolf, he howled. Alex's face showed a manifestation of danger.  He grinned, I notices before, his fangs.

Ronald jumped over Alex, He strived to get Ronald off him. Eric ambushed him from the other side. He roared once but after some time, it didn't seem to have any effect on him. From the anger that flashed in Ronald's eyes. I knew there was some  personal conflict between him and Alex.  Moreover, Vampire and Werewolves are more like, I hate you buddies, but still, he seems to have some issues with Alex.

Suddenly Camilla, Tiara and Andy joined them chanting their spell, together. Ronald tossed and crashed into the swing. After his crash landing, He started to  transform into his man form, I looked away as he was naked.

Eric and Alex went towards him and kicked him continuously on his chest. He was trying hard not to scream and that looked painful, ‘That's enough.’ I said to myself, when I heard someone's whispering. I turned my attention towards, Zera, who muttered something under her breath.

"What?" I asked "You were saying something Zera. What were you saying?" She looked terrific. I mean she is a demon, but she still, looked as if someone just slapped her.

"Something erroneous is going to happen, I can feel it. I can sense it." She said looking downward and cursed in some ancient language. I felt like someone just hit me with a hammer on my head.  What did she mean by something wrong is going to happen. ‘Isn't everything erroneous already?’ 

"Zera are you sure," Ms.McCarthy asked in a polite voice, placing a hand over her shoulder.

"Yes. I can feel it." She repeated the  line 'I can feel it.' Which impels me to get scared and angry at the same time.

I  glanced back towards them and saw Alex walking towards Ronald, he gave him his coat, which was quite nice of him, he tied his hands.

Ronald was injured, He laid on the ground unconscious, and looked barely alive. Alex took something out of Ronald's pocket, I couldn't figure out what it was, I focused on it, but still couldn't. “What is Alex doing?” I asked Ms.McCartney.

“Is that-.” Ms.McCartney stopped and stared at the pond stunned and astonished.

Eric asked, "What is it, Alex?"

Alex looked towards him and started taking his steps towards him. What he did after that was something I wouldn't have imagined he took out a stake and stabbed Eric.

Eric sat down on the ground, he looked towards Alex and spoke softly, "Alex, What--" He kept his hand over his belly, as blood began to flow from it, "How--"

Alex turned away from him, and vanished, he just vanished into the thin air.

No, this not possible how can Alex do that I believe in him. He can never do something like this.

He is a nice person he can never do this. Nobody spoke a word. Ms. McCarthy was too stunned to take any action.