"Dream Or Nightmare"

As I closed my eyes, I saw Alex. After sometime, I found myself lying down on a ground, It was wet but was white in colour.

What is the world is this place. I stoods up and looked around, Why is everything white.

At a distance, I noticed  someone, He was calling my name, "Serena! Serena! Serena!" The voice was quite familar.

I called out "Alex, Is that you?" I was right, It was him. He came running towards me and grabbed my hands.

“Get away from me. You are a monster. You betrayed your own friend. ” I tried to  pull away, but I couldn't.  Suddenly I felt that something was wrong. He was controlling my mind. He was in my head. “Are you in my head?” I asked.

“Yes.” He said in a calm tone.

“Why? What do you want from me?” 

“I just wanted to talk to you.”

“But I don't want to talk to you.”

He was quite surprised. "Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"You are asking me if anything is wrong. How can you even say that when you know what is wrong?" I said taking few deep breathe.

"I don't understand." He said looking confused, He is such a good actor. How can he act so normal, after creating such a disaster.

"Okay, so you don't understand." I took a deep breath and glared at him, "Why did you stab Eric? What did you take from Ronald? and Why did you disappeared from the sunflower garden?"

"Because I had to stop Eric from being an obstacle in my path. I didn't want to stab him, either he was my friend."

"And this how you prove your friendship"

" Serena-" He tried touch me but I moved away.

"What did you take from Ronald?" I said cutting him off

"I took the part of the 5th dimension key that was kept in the werewolf dimension."

"Why did you take that Alex?" I said folding my arms. 

"Because I want to open the 5th dimension."

"What? Why are you doing this Alex?"

"Because the werewolfs and the wizards almost destroyed my family. I was born in a human family in 1965. After my mother died my father he used to get a drunk and beat me accusing me for killing my mother.

So I ran away. I lived in the streets, that's when a man named Johnson took me in. He was a Vampire, he turned me when I was old enough and welcomed me to his family. I addressed him as my grandfather. He also gave me a name, ‘Alexander’.

"What does this have to do with opening the 5th dimension?” I asked.

“Do you know why the world was divided into four dimension?”

“ when a vampire killed a wizards and a werewolf. There was a complete chaos."

"Right. That vampire was my grandfather. He was wise and innocent. I know that he will never do something like that.

I know what the truth is. That day when that event took place. The werewolf and a wizard abruptly attacked my grandfather for fun.

He was just defending himself and while doing that he killed them.
The victim's family told that my grandfather attacked them without any reason. So, The court decided to sentence him to death.

When my father collected all the proof to prove that his father was just defending himself and he didn't attacked them. You know what they did.

They broke into our house and tortured my father and threat him to not submit these proof to the court. When he didn't agree with them."

I noticed he was crying, He wiped the tears out of his face, "They killed my father, mother and they even didn't
have mercy for the little boy, who was like a brother to me. I can still hear my mom screaming 'Run! Alex. Run!'

The Tate's they were another well known family of vampires. I went running towards their house. The eldest tate decided to take step against it but you know it was too late as they had already bribed the court and the court decided to punish all the vampire but we were not ready to accept it. We fought back and declared a war against them."

"Alex-" 

"Honey!" I was interrupt  by someone's voice, I looked around. "Wake up. Have your dinner."

I just jumped and sat up, I found myself back in the bedroom covered with sweat.

"Yeah! Mom" I said wiping the sweat away from my face.

She was staring at me. I raised my eyebrows, "You were talking while you were sleeping." she laughed a little, “Is Alex your boyfriend?”

“No a fictional character over whom I have a crush.” I lied. To my surprise, she smirked and then went out of the room.

While I was going out room I thought I saw someone in our backyard but I ignored it.

Was it a dream but I felt like it was not just a dream it was something more.

Hey guys if you have any questions or if you are confused about something. You may ask it in the comment box. I will be happy to answer your questions 😉😉😉

 I will be happy to answer your questions 😉😉😉