"Tell me what you know."

°S E B A S T I A N°

My body shivered with the horror of that night. My bones broke under the moonlight, I screamed with pain and begged for help. I knew no one would dare help in this predicament.

Tiara, I guess that was the new girl's name. She watched me as my bones break. I noticed the slight amazement she had in her eyes. The thing that's making my blood boil is the manner she gazed at me as if I was some favorite tv shows that she liked to watch.

"I have to talk to her, Serena and I suggest you do the same thing." I said out loud for her to hear my words while she washed the dishes.

"Look I know you don't care about my opinions yet I will advise you to think twice before you go talk to her." She said with her back towards me.

I lying down on the couch stared at the ceiling and thought of how strange this town is. 'Children go missing in that forest, and no one have found out the person behind this.' "What if all of this related." I said almost abruptly.

"All of what is related." Serena finally turned around with her back resting on the sink and her eyes directed towards me.

"The missing children, the earthquake, the strange fight that you encountered, my turning what if everything is related."

"I don't know. Seb." was all she said.

"That's what I trying to say here that maybe that Tiara girl knows." I got all excited and stared at her with a lot of hope

She shrugged and replied, "Fine,  You and I both are going to meet Tiara, tomorrow."

"What no. Now. we have to go now." I stood up and went towards her grabbing her arm. "Don't you want answers Serena, maybe we will also know what happened ten years go that night."

Her eyes had a new spark at the mention of that day. She pushed me away and replied "Okay. Let's go."

--

I locked the main door as Serena stood outside our house waiting for me.

"Seb, I will talk and you will not yell and control your temper. Do you understand?" She instructed with her eyes focused towards the forest.

"Fine." I snapped and gave a gentle pat on her shoulder let's go.

"Did you take any thing?" She asked, I looked at her with a feeling of confusion and annoyance.  "You know we are going as guest. You can't just go there and start asking bizarre question. "

"We don't need any gift and yes trying to drag her to topic we actually intend to discuss. I know you are really good at that." She glanced at me with annoyance that I ignored quite easily.

Serena knocked on the door folding her hand into a fist. "Coming." A female voice approached at our eyes. Serena turned towards me with her 'Are you sure?' look. I returned it with a nod.

The door clicked open and there stood an older women, about 30-35 years old. She smiled at us and asked, "You must be the Misthoods." She glanced at Serena, "You must be Serena Misthood, You and Tiara are in same class." She looked at me, "You must be Sebastian Misthood, the elder brother."

"Is Tiara home?" I asked as I started to grow out of patience.  Serena glared at me once again.

"Yeah." She replied "Come in. I am Tiara's aunt incase you are wondering." 'No we are not. We just want to talk to your niece.' That was something I wanted to say but I controlled my emotions.