"Flashback"

°S E R E N A°

The pain that I felt was unexplainable. Imagine someone I  someone kicking your chest and hitting your head hard with a hammer at the same time. That pain was something that I felt at this moment. The pain was beginning to spread through my body. I managed to look at others. Ronald was rolling his eyes as if I am acting.

I almost screamed. Then the spell started to work. Camilla and that girl went out of the room. Now I know why they carried out the spell on me in this room. Glass wall was acting like a television.

After sometime I couldn't see anything around me. I could  only see darkness then I saw what happened in my dream once again.

When it ended , Everybody was looking towards. I looked towards everyone. Unexpectedly when my eyes met Ronald he was smiling towards me.

'What is there to smile you idiot.' I wanted to say but my head ached too much and my hands which were tied, I was in a very bad condition. 

Camilla and Andy entered they told me to lie down once again as they wanted to see the conversation that took place after my dream.

What the hell, won't they even let me rest. "Can we do it after sometime? I pleaded. Whatever spell they carry out is always painful. I don't know why. I saw  Harry Potter the normal spells there  didn't seem to look  that painful when they were casted on the characters.

They nodded. I laid there keeping my eyes closed.

All of them came after 5 minutes. 'How punctual of them. Couldn't they be late atleast by 1 min.' I lie down on the bed once again. Andy gave me a serum. The serum will only show the memories or the moments I spent with Alex recently. Camilla began "Aucous-Kloucus- Memirus"

Now this time I felt like somone shot me straight in my head. I screamed as it was painful.

I found the rope tearing and it finally fell to the ground. Then I saw whole thing repeating itself. I saw darkness then Alex pushing me against wall, getting angry. Then the things that took place after that.
Then the things that happened today in the forest. He giving me that locket.

I felt like someone stabbed me. I jumped up and screamed. I found everyone rushing inside the room. I felt weak, very weak.  I don't know what happened after that. I fell to the ground and drowned into the darkness that captured my vision.

Next time when I woke up. I found myself lying down on a bed which was really soft. I was in a room which was really beautiful and decorated nicely. I quite sure that this was a bedroom

"I am glad that you woke up."

I sat up as soon as I heard that voice. It was Ronald. It was really unexpected of him as he said it in a very sweet tone.

He smiled at me the same way, like he did when we first met.

"Where am I?" I asked placing my hand over my head, "And how come you become so nice all of a sudden."

"Don't worry I didn't kidnap you." He was giggling. "So you felt sorry for me huh."

"Oh . Yes I did because I felt that everyone misunderstood you instead of listing to your explanation. And to be honest, It is unfair. That's how things work in human dimension. You should visit there more often and we teach you a thing or two." I said rolling my eyes.

He laughed, “I like you."

"I don't like you. Not after how you behaved."

"I am sorry."

"Oh, you are. I am delighted to hear that." He just stared at me. In manner that you look a child, "Don't look at me like that."

"As you wish."

I ignored him and asked "What happened to me?"

"You became unconsious out there so I carried you here.."

"Aww. Didn't your heart just grew 10 times more." I commented.

"You are funny."

"You are weird."

"Use unique."

"How about narrsactic."  Just because I felt sorry for him once, he started acting nice. This guy is quite complicated to understand. Both of chuckled. "I am really sorry for slapping you. I really didn't mean that." I shrugged.

"Don't lie."

"Okay ,I did mean it. I mean come on you can't just entitle me to be someone I am not."

"It's fine." He said silently.

"Is she awake?" Ms.McCarthy said entering into the room."Serena! We were  waiting for you to wake up. I am sorry if you are too tired to have another meeting but you have to attain it, as you are the most important person in this meeting."

I, important. I never became the class monitor ever in my life. How come all of a sudden I became the vip of a meeting.

I gave a uneasy smile. "Don't worry, We won't hurt you." He smirked.

"Oh that's so reassuring." I said and turned towards Ms.McCartney. "I'm coming." She went away after hearing my answer.

"Are you all planning to kill me?"  I asked  Ronald.

"No, actually. If we wanted you dead. You will be dead."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go on."

"Does it hurt when you turn."

He looked a bit confused,"At first,It did but then we all just get used to it."

"Oh."

"You really love your brother, don't you?"

"He is family. He is my best friend. I just want him to be safe that's all."

"You really made be feel like a terrible person."

"And why is that?" I asked folding my hands over my chest.

"Because you are way to good to be insulted by anyone."

----------------
A.N-  Hello guys. I just wanted to ask you just a random question. Till now which character did you like or you thought was cool. I would love to know it.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗