"The End"

°S E R E N A°

"But master, you said that you won't hurt the 1st dimension." Alex said surprisingly.

"Alex, you are back. My boy. You are really doing a good fight. That's good." The leader said

"You said you won't hurt the 1st dimension they have nothing to do with any of this."

"Did I?  Well, son I never said that."

"But--"

"I should have known that vampires can never be trusted. I kept your promise, in return you should keep mine." He shouted in agony.

"Okay, Lord." He replied in a slow voice.

I looked towards Alex angrily, how can he be so foolish to believe the dark lord. I can't accept this. All my friends and my family will die. I will never let this happen.

Alex looked towards me from the corner of his eyes. I muttered looking towards him. "Why?"

"My fellow demons, kill this horrifying creatures and take some special care of my daughter." The dark lord said and disappeared in the air.

"You can't do this." I shouted. "You think he will leave the 2nd dimension after destroying our world."

He was silent. A one-eyed demon started to walk towards me but Alex lifted his hand in order to stop him.

"How can you be such a fool? Alex, how can you--"

"Shut up, Serena--" He walked closer to me. I could feel his breathe on my face. "--- I didn't know that this was going to happen."

"Why didn't you listen to me? I warned you, didn't I? Why--"

"I'm sorry."

"It is too late, Alex. It is too late."

His eyes turned into blood red. He Pushed me to the ground and commanded the demons. "Kill everyone."

"You can't do this."  I shouted

"Yes, I can."

I glanced towards Ronald. He was too hurt to fight, still he was trying his best to defend himself. Camilla screamed, I looked behind.

Andy had a sword, that went right through his chest. Camilla screamed. "Andy!"

Andy fell down on the ground. Blood dripping from his chest. The Demon rushed towards Camilla who was down on her knees crying with pain.

Someone pulled my hair from the back and pushed me towards a rock. I hit my head so hard that I was barely able to stand up. I got kicked in my lower abdomen by someone. Even though I wanted to burn that creature, I couldn't because I was too hurt and my arms were paining.

"You are a fool, dear--." I tried to look at the demon. It was holding a dagger and was pointing it towards my face. "-- So, I guess it's time that you say goodbye to your life."

"No, I think you should say goodbye to your life." I didn't know who said that. I tried to glance towards direction of the voice.

Zera stood there pointing an arrow towards the monster's face.
The creature came running towards her. Zera ran towards her too but suddenly Zera went on her knee and shoot arrow on it's knee. She fell down on the ground "Here you go." Zera smiled and took out a knife from her shoes and threw it towards the creature.

The knife went straight through it's head. Zera smiled towards me. She came and helped me to get up. "You, okay."

Out of nowhere, A creature jumped over Zera both of them rolled on the ground. I ran towards them.