"Choice"

°S E R E N A°

When I entered my room after having my dinner. I felt like someone was standing behind the curtain of my window.

Did I see someone? I walked slowly towards the curtain and lifted it a little to see if there really was anyone or it was just my imagination. Luckily there was no one.

'I think and see a lot' I said to myself.

I went towards the closet, and pulled out my black t-shirt and blue pajamas. I went towards the bathroom, closed the door and changed into this clothes.

When I came back, something was really odd, the windows were opened.

I remembered that the windows were closed, I looked around to check if everything is normal. Must be my fault, I overthink a lot.

I went towards the windows and  closed it, suddenly I heard the door closing behind me.

I turned around, there was no one, but there isn't any presence of strong wind, how can it close on it's own. 

Suddenly someone pulled my hand from the back, turned me around and pushed me against the wall, running chills down my spine.

The books kept at my desk fell down. It was a boy. His face was covered but his eyes were exposed. He was dressed in black. Black leather jacket,  black t-shirt and jeans. By looking at his eyes. I knew who it was.

"Honey! What's that noise." my mother shouted from downstairs

"Nothing! Just my books fell down. I shouted back.

I looked towards him "Alex! I know it's you. I can recognize you from your eyes."

He removed the cloth from his face and gently lean towards me and his nose touched mine. “What are you doing?”I asked

“I don't know how to say this but I think I am in love with you.”

I pushed him off, “What the bloody hell are you talking about?”

“We had a connection. I know you noticed it earlier.”

“Alex, please just tell me why are you here or else I am going to scream.”

"Serena I wanted to meet you but you were sleeping so I interacted with you in your dream." He said with a smile.

I glared at him, "What are you smiling about? " His smile disappeared and wished I didn't say that but then again. He stabbed his friend. "Alex! I know that you had face various hardships after your family died but revenge is not the only answer to your problem there may be some other path too" I said looking down.

"Serena, You know why I thought to open the 5th dimension?" He said running his fingers through my hair. I didn't wanted to know why, so I remained silent.

He still said, "The demon leader gave me the idea to take revenge from them he told me that if I open the 5th dimension. He will eradicate all the wizards and the werewolf."

I tried moving away from him but he clutched my wrist and pulled me towards him "Serena! Why are you trying to go away from me?"

I looked into his eyes, his beautiful eyes and gently placed my hands on his cheeks and said "Isn't it obvious I am scared of you. You injured a lot of people. You are the reason why my brother is not even with me. If haven't done that Seb will still be with me.” Tears began to drain out my eyes as I whispered those words.

He took few steps back.“Alex you are not like this. I know that you are a nice person who is kind and generous. I believe that you can never do such a cruel act. Don't believe that demon leader. He is using you. Not all the wizards and werewolf are horrendous. There are many of them who are innocent, who do not deserve this cruel punishment."

"Why do you care about them so much?" He was angry. I could see the rage in his eyes. “They took your brother away from you yet you stand with them.”

“They promised to return Seb when everything is over.” I murmured.

He pulled me even closer. There was only a cm of gap between our lips. " Those dogs would not give a shit if anything happens to you or your brother. All they care about is to dominate everyone."

I was terrified by his sudden change in behaviour. He took a deep breath and moved his right hand down my face and took a lock of my hair and placed it behind my ear, "Serena come with me. I am going to treat you like a queen. I will give you everything you have ever want. I promise that no harm would be done to your dimension."

"First of all, How dare you come to my house and threatened me. I will no longer tolerate you. If you like me just go." He ungripped his hands from my waist and wrist. My whole body was paining and aching. He was so strong and I was just a weak and normal human being.

I fell down on the ground when he ungripped his hands. I went towards my bed and sat there keeping my hands over my face. I saw him coming towards me. I removed my hands from my face.

He bent down and tried to kiss me but I stood up and went away from him. He looked very disappointed.

"I will see you tomorrow " was all he said and then he was gone.