"The Meeting"

°S E R E N A°

I felt awkward as well as scared sitting beside Ronald. He was staring at me from the corner of his eyes. I felt as if the butterflies in my stomach, is about to burst out. I had slapped him few minutes ago, What if he bit me. I glanced at him, our eyes met. I immediately looked away but he seemed to not mind that at all.
I noticed, Ronald eyeing me and Camila glaring at me at the same time, as if both of them were playing a game called, 'Make Serena uncomfortable.'  I freaking hate my them.

Ms. McCartney stood up and started "Serena, Alex came to meet you yesterday as well as today. So why didn't you inform it to us?"

Shit. I was speechless. I didn't have a answer for that. I didn't inform them that means they will think I am involved, "I am so sorry for that. How the hell am I suppose to do that. " I finally answered.

"Did you try calling me or texting me?" Cami asked.

"No." I murmured.

Ms.McCartney looked away, I could feel a air of hostility around me. She turned toward Andy. "What information did you get?"

Andy stood up "Mam! There had been a prophecy in the 5th dimension that a girl from the human dimension will act as obstacles in their path." He glanced towards me. Don't tell me that you people think that's me.

He continued, "And the key is not what you think it is. It's a serum. So Alex has to collect 6 serum." He said emphasizing 'Alex'.

Ronald raised his hand which was really formal of him. "Alex had already collected 4 serum before and he collected the 5th one from me. He is left to collect the 6th one now."

Camilla looked towards Ronald and asked him. "Please don't mind. Can I ask you questions?"

"Yes. Of course." I felt more awkward as I was sitting between them like a bone in a chicken and interrupting their serious conversation.

"Why was the 5th serum with you? I am sorry if you think we are misunderstanding but this question was disturbing me for a long time."

Unexpectedly he smiled. "It's okay, I would have asked the same question if I were you. At least you are quite formal." He gave a gesture, which was everyone to understand that he was indirectly talking about me.

"We, the Marshall wolves were responsible for protecting the 5th part of key.

Few days before I came in this mortal world. We heard that the 3rd part of the key was stolen from our friends, Taiwan wolves. They asked help from us to recover the key. So my father sent me along with some other wolves to help.

I saw that person running from the spot that night when it was being stolen and I even fought with him. His face was covered with a cloth only his eyes were exposed. While I was fighting, I was sure of one thing that he was a vampire and it all became clear,  when I removed cloth from his face. It was Mr. Johnson."

When he spoke Mr. Johnson he looked towards me from the corner of his eyes, only to see my reaction. I glanced towards my finger the whole time, he was talking. 'How many times do I have to make myself clear that I am not his girlfriend.'

I literally hate this guy. Now I don't regret slapping him. I once again looked at him. He smiled in a annoying way, which literally said, 'When you go out of this chruch, I am gonna rip off that little heart of yours.'
I looked away and kept my hand over my mouth.

"Thank you for your cooperation Mr Marshall." Camilla replied.

Ronald was purposely staring at me in order to make me feel  uncomfortable. I don't know why this people even told me to accompany them in their serious conversation.

Zera stood up, "Ms.McCartney we already know that Alex and Serena had some conversations in Serena's head." What the. I glanced towards her with my eyes wide open "--We don't know completely what they talked about."

"Can I say what happened in my dream. Instead of you people sneaking around in my mind. It will make me feel uneasy." I said in silent voice, which was not formal of me. Ronald gave a silent laugh.

"Forgive me for saying this Ms. Misthood but we don't  want to believe you anymore as there are chances of you lying and making us fool." Zera said in a insulting way.

"Oh Zera being polite. What an honour. I don't why but Alex is quite nice and polite than you all."

"Of course, he is. He is just balancing whatever he did to you 10 years ago." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, he didn't tell you. 10 years ago weren't you attacked by some vampire guess who it was." My heart started beating vigorously, It was Alex."The thing is, he doesn't spare his prey. But I have no idea why he spared you. Maybe he was planning to make you his little bitch when you grow up."

"You red eyed bitch!"  I grunted.

"Enough you two." Ms. McCartney yelled. "What kind of language is that."

"Does that mean you all will read my mind." I asked quietly.

"Yeah! We will because you know human can sometime be evil and what if you turned out to be cruel human being." Camilla said in a unmerciful way.

"Camilla, can you be any more rude?" I looked towards her, She was staring with a surprised look over her face. "I didn't choose all this."

I looked towards Eric. He looked towards me. He had pity in his eyes. This gave me a feeling that in this hall only he was the one who believed me.

I stood up. Suddenly, Andy passed a rope. Ronald grabbed both my hands and turned me towards him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I glared trying to take my hands away.

"I understand, why Alex choose you." Ronald took the rope. "-Because you are stupid. What do you expect me to do with this rope?"

They literally dragged me out of the room but I wasn't even running why will they do that?

Zera pushed me into a room, The room was surrounded by glass. I think it's the room were Zera was kept previously.

I was ordered to go a lie down on the bed with my hands tied.

Everyone was standing outside. Only Camilla and  a girl was inside the room.

After some time they began together. "Flipdos-cudos-dreamos."