"Ready or Not"

°S E R E N A°

I was feeling better than before but I was still weak. What Ronald did previously had only stopped my chocking.

Camilla and Zera came after 5 minutes. They gave me a syrup which was red in color. I drank it without saying anything. I glanced towards Zera. She was moving her fingers in a fixed pattern.

After 20 minutes, I found that I was feeling quite better and I could feel my legs. I sat up "Thank you Zera, Camilla and Ms. McCartney"

"You don't need to say that" Ms. McCartney said with a little smile. "I think you should thank Mr. Marshall. He was the one who found out that You were in that house."

He really is the one I should thank. I still didn't understand why Ms.McCartney told him to bite me. I couldn't help myself, "Why did you tell him to bite me?"

"Oh. It's a medicine. All the health issue that happens to a person, whose blood has been sucked by a vampire can only be cured by a Werewolf's bite. Crazy right?"

I nodded.

"But Serena, Your case had various exception.  Generally a human can't survive a Vampire's bite for a short period of time genrally being 7 hours and in some cases one day but you were alive for 10 days.

There's a surprise coming for you, Serena. Be prepared for it. Now you should go and have a talk with Mr.Marshall. "

~

Ronald was downstairs sitting on sofa alone or maybe not as my step parents were also there but freezed.

As soon as he saw me standing on the stairs. He stood up "Serena!" He said in a low voice. I could see that feeling of discomfort in his voice.

"Thank you. Ronald for saving me."

"You don't have to thank me." He couldn't look at me. "I am sorry for that. I know I did hurt you, I really didn't want to do that. Believe me--"

"It's okay. I know that you did that to save me." He looked towards me and smiled. I smiled back. I gave him a hug. I knew he was quite surprised.

I released him from the hug and smiled at him, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why did you kill that man the night I first met you?"

"Alex assigned Lucas, that man to take the serum from me. I killed him for another reason Lucas was my father friend and most importantly a wolf. He betrayed all of us to help that Alex."

I didn't know what to say. I just nodded even it was really awkward to nod in that situation.

"And Why are you acting properly with me? You know few days ago you were like 'You piece of mortal shit. I will kill you.' and after that you were like 'Don't worry I will protect you.'

A smile spread over his face. "My assumptions were wrong. I misunderstood you, I thought you were evil but I was wrong. Infact, You are one of the nicest person, I will ever know in my life.

I blushed, "Who taught you, the mortal strategies to impress people?"

Both of us laughed. He looked really charming at this moment. If he was in our school, All the girls would go crazy to date him.

"If you don't mind, Can I ask you one last question? I swear It's the last one."

"You remind me of my teacher, who used to teach me Maths. I had a crush on her." He answered smirking. What I remind him of a teacher who he had a crush on, that's hilarious.

"I can't remind you of her as I am weak in maths."

He chuckled, "What was your question?"

"When did you first see me?" I asked in a very low voice.

"What? Umm.. At your school. I guess."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Why do you ask?"

"Umm. I saw a wolf in my backward one day. It looked quite similar to your wolf appearance. "

He looked at me, "It was me."

"What were you doing there?" I said laughing a little, "You scared the hell out of me."

"I was--mm."

I heard someone coughing, I turned around to see Camilla, Zera, and Ms.McCartney coming down.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation." Camilla said descending the stairs. Both of us smiled.

"I have something to say Serena and I think it is important for you." Ms.McCarthy continued "Adam Misthood was not a human."

"What?"

"He was a wizard. During the time of representation selection. My father decided to elect Adam his friend as the representative of the human dimension but he knew that the humans will not allow a wizard as there representative so it was kept a secret that Adam was a wizard but your grandmother was human.

He always had the fear if someday any human came to know that he is wizard then he will be killed so he erased human's memory about us. "

"You are a nature controller." Zera said.

"I have known that for a while." There was certain urge, a curiosity that wanted me ask more about it but It wasn't the perfect situation to ask. So, I kept my mouth shut and looked towards them.

-

"How do we close the 5th dimension?" Camilla asked. "I can't take this anymore. They killed all my friends and I don't even know where my parents are."

"I know a way," Zera said in a mysterious voice. "We have to kill Alex."

"There is no other option. If we kill him. The 5th dimension will automatically close and everything will be normal."

"Alex has done a mistake which cannot be changed. I am worried about Mr.Tate I don't think he will support our opinion."

"He has to understand. Sometimes we have to face such situation where our heart want something else but we do the
opposite just for the sake of the people because it is the right thing to do." 

"Mr.Marshall! We have to hurry they are destroying everything. We need help Mr.Marshall. " Andy shouted running towards us.

"I guess we should get ready," Ronald took out a dagger and looked towards everyone, with much concern in his eyes.

"I am ready for it," Zera said.

~

Hey guys. I hope you are enjoying the story.