Chapter 4

Chan Hee 's POV 

" Dad ?? Dad Please Don't Cry , If You'll Break Down Like This Then Who'll Handle Others ?? See Mom Is Still Locked In Her Room , At Least Not For Our Sake ......But For Unnie 's Sake Be Strong . Police Is Already Investigating Dad  , So Why Not We Just  Arrange A Funeral For My Unnie . It's 2 Days Now ." 

I Sobbed On Dad's Chest , Waahh It's Too Hard To Fake Cry , I Can't Let Them Suspect Me , So Why Not Be A Good Sister ?? Thank God , Mom Is Also Involved In My Plan .....Now All Her Property Will Be Mine , Everything That Was Of Minseo Is Mine Now . 

" Chanhee-ah ?? Who Did This To Our Family ?? Why God Is So Merciless , What My Daughter Did To Die In That Way ?? " I Hugged Dad , Patting His Back . He's So Partial , He's Always Like This , He Always Loved That Bastard Bitch Minseo And Never Cared For Me . Even Though He Was My Blood Related Father . But Now There's Only Me Left By His Side ......Hah , I'll Be The Best Daughter Dad , I Promise . 

" Karma , Dad .....Karma Always Punishes .....Maybe She Was Not The One We Thought ?? A Wolf In Sheep's Skin ?? " He Broke The Hug And Looked At Me .

" What Are You Saying Kim Chanhee ?? Are You Aware Of Your Tongue ?? Bashing On My Dead Daughter ?? " See , I Told You , He's Really Partial Still Even After That Whore's Death .

 " Dad ...... I Have Something To Show You , I ....Tried To Hide This But .....I Can't Lie To My Family ." I Hugged His Arm Affectionately . 

" What ?? What Do You Want To Show ?? " I Smirked And Pulled Out My Phone .

" Dad , It's All Over Social Media . How Come You Don't Know , The Video Has Gone Viral Within 15 Minutes Of Streaming . Have A Look Dad , You'll Understand ." I Showed Him The Video Of Jaebum And Minseo Making Out In A Hotel Room , That's What I Did , It Was Like Hitting 2 Birds With 1 Stone . Killing Minseo Is Really Profitable . Jaebum Was My Crush Since Grade 6 But He Never Looked At Me , He Always Liked Minseo , Even Though She Was Not In Our Class . I Was Always Her Shadow , I Was Always The Second .......And She Was The Best . 

I Planned To Make This Scandalous Video By Drugging Both Of Them And Locking Them In The Room , I Made This Video And Post It On Twitter With My Fake Account . Smart Right ?? 

Poor Jaebum Is Now Suspected For Murder And He's Idol Career Turned Into Ashes . Tsk , He Deserves That To Ignore My Feelings . Now I Was Signed For The Movie That Was For Minseo , Director Thought That It'll Be Profitable To Take Me In The Film Coz I'm The So Called Sister Of The Once Movie Queen Kim Minseo , Who Died Under Mystery . My Boys Were Clever To Erase All The Evidences , Now There's No Way Anyone Can Find Out The Killer .

If Anyone Will Try ......... I'll Make Their Life A Living Hell . 

End Of POV 

Jimin's POV 

I Walked Out Of Shower , It Was Already Morning When I Came Back From My Shoot . Dad Really Wants Me To Do This Film , Coz It's Under A Big Banner And The Producer Is Dad's Bestfriend . Damn It . It's My Second Movie And The Plot Is Not Up to My Level . I Decided To Change The Scenes To Make It Little Better , But Still It Sucks . C'mon I'm A Singer - Dance Idol , Not An Actor Man .

I Walked Downstairs To See My Grandmother Looking At Her Hands , Sadly .  " Awww , Why My Girlfriend Is Sad Now ?? Wanna Go Out On A Date ?? " She Looked At Me And Hold My Hands , Woah Woah Woah .....What's Wrong ?? My Grandma Was Always Bubbly , Then Why Today .... ?? 

" Jiminie-ah , We Got A Bad News For You ."

 She Said Cupping My Cheeks . " A Bad News ?? C'mon Nothing Is Bad Than The Fact That I'm Acting , Hahaha . " I Laughed Trying To Cheer Her Up Coz She Always Said I'm The Worst Actor Ever . But She Just Sighed , I Mean Then The Bad News Is Really Bad Huh ?? "

Jimin !! I'm Not Kidding , Stop Laughing Now ." Her Tone Was A Bit Serious  Which Made Me Stop Joking Around . 

" Okay Fine , I'm Ready , Tell Me ." I Said With A Pout . She Let Out A Deep Sigh .....

I Ran Out Of The House As Soon As I Heard Her .  

Pain , Anguish , Heartbreak . These Were The Emotions That I Felt  At That Time . My Mind Was Numb , Void Of Thoughts , I Was So Shattered , What Happened To Her In My Absence ?  Why She Never Said Me If Anything  Was Bothering Her ? I Know We Never Talked Or Met After The Engagement As I Went To Paris For My New Movie . And Within This 3 Months Everything Changed ?? 

I Stopped The Car And Dashed In The Kim's Place . I Was On The Verge Of Tears .

" Where's She ?? Where's My Fiancée ??!! " 

Na Hee's POV  

" Hey Guys ?? Anyone Saw The News And That Viral Video ?? " A Girl Walked In The Make Up Room Almost Panting As If She Ran All The Way  Here , " Sohyun ?? It's Really A Bad News Especially For You ." So Hyun Looked Confused At Her .

" Wae ?? Hyesun  -ah ?? What happened ?? You Are Really Scaring Me Now ." That Girl Named Hyesun  I Guess , Passed Her Phone To So Hyun , Who's Eyes Were Wide Open Because Of Shock , She Covered Her Mouth And Looked At Us With An , I - Can't - Believe - This , Reaction .

" What's Wrong With Your Face Now ?? " I Said As She Was Nearly Freaking Out Of That So Called ' BAD NEWS ' , She Passed The Phone To Me , I Shrugged And Looked At The Screen , My Reaction Was More Horrible Than Her .  My Eyes Were Almost Teary Seeing The Headlines .

" The Famous Actress , The Movie Queen Of Film Industry , Kim Minseo Was Found Murdered In Her Own House. Its Still A Mystery And Cops Are Investigating On This Murder Case  . Sadly All Her Fans Can't Agree With The Reason Of Her Sudden Murder And The Whole South Korea Is Grieving On Her Death , All Pray For The Peace Of Her Soul . "  

" She Was My Favorite , My Idol .......How Can This Be True . Who Did This ?? " So Hyun Mumbled , Still Looking Sadly At Hyesun  Who Was Sad Too . 

Kim Chanhee , I'll Never Forgive You ......You'll Pay For What You Did To Me . 

********************** End Of Episode 4  ^ . ^

New Character : 

Name : Goo Hye Sun 

Name : Goo Hye Sun 

Profession : Assistant Director . 

Age : 25 

Is A Good Friend Of So Hyun Since Their Debut In Film Industry .