Chapter 85

Minseo's POV 

Taehyung Stopped The Car And Gazed At Me , " Sorry ....." He Whispered While Staring At The Fountain Infront Of My House . I Smiled And Stretched My Hand To Ruffle His Hair But He Grabbed My Wrist And Stopped Me . " Minseo-ah ........Looks Like Jungkook Loves You Too ......I Don't Wanna Lose You This Time . I Don't Know What Do You Think About Me , Maybe I Sound So Mean But.........I Don't Want To Share You With My Hyungs . Why Don't You.......Just Love Me ?" He Sighed And Let Go Of Me .

" Taehyung ? I Can't Do It ."

" Why ? Why Can't You Do That ? I Know I Can't Force You , I Can't Push You To Love Me .....But It Hurts.......Keeping Hopes That You'll Love Me Back ......Why ? Minseo-ah .......Do You Like Someone Else ?" He Asked As He Looked Out Of The Window , Hiding His Teary Eyes . 

" Taehyung ? It's Not What You Think ." I Said Calmly . He Turned His Head At Me Confused . " Taehyung.......I Don't Want To See You Hurt .....I Know You Like Me , Not Only You But Also Jimin , Yoongi And Jungkook . But You Know What ? I Can't Be With You Forever , I Have To Leave Once I'll Seek My Revenge . It's Not My Body And No One Can Deny That I'm A Dead Person . You Can't Force Me To Stay.......I Have To Leave Oneday.....Even Though I Don't Want To Go ." I Looked Away And Tried To Get Out But Taehyung Pulled Me Into A Hug .

" You Are Lying Right ? You Won't Leave Me Right ?" I Sighed Heavily And Looked At Him . " You WON'T Leave Me !! I Won't Let You Go......I Won't ." He Said Shaking His Head . I Bit My Lips While Breaking The Hug And Cupped His Face .

" Taehyung........It'll Be Better If You Try To Accept The Truth......Jin Oppa Is Waiting For Me , I Need To Go ." I Pecked His Cheek And Walked Out Of The Car . He Looked At Me In Daze Making Me Smile And Wave At Him .

 " Anneyong Taehyungie ." 

Jimin's POV 

" Noona ? Why You Called Me All Of A Sudden ?" I Looked At My Sister And Then At Her Husband Who Was Trying To Feed Their Daughter . I Ruffled Her Head And Sat Beside Noona . " Is There Something Important ?" 

" Nae , It Is . Park Jimin ? I Told You Earlier That You Should Talk To Mom And Dad While There's Still Time , But You Cowardly Stayed Locked In Your Room Instead Of Speaking Out Your Thoughts . No Parents Will Do Against Their Child's Will . You Just Have To Convince Them . Talk To Them Please . Yesterday I Saw Chan Hee Talking With Grandma , And She Walked Out Of The Room With A Sinister Smile . I'm Damn Sure She's Planning Something ." Noona Said All Worried .

" Look Jimin-ah ? I Know How Heartily You Loved Minseo ......But You Can't Stay Like This Forever ......You Need Someone , Who Can Support You , Take Care Of You , Warm Your Heart , Wipe Your Tears And Also Makes You Smile .........Who Knows Why God Took Minseo-ssi Away , Maybe He Also Wants You To Move On ?" Baekhyun Hyung Stated And Looked At Me With A Sad Face . " Maybe There's Someone.........Your Perfect Match ?" He Smiled Warmly . 

" Someone Perfect For Me ?" I Closed My Eyes , My Heart Was Beating Fast , Where As I Was Sweating In Nervousness . Minseo Was The One Who Made Me Feel Comfortable Around Her , She Was My Everything , She Was The Who Made Me Smile And Also Gave Me Hopes . She Was My Perfect Match......But After She Left Me......I Was So Broken , I Was Helpless , I Wanted Someone To Support Me , Comfort Me ......And It Was Na Hee . She Made Feel That My Minseo Was Around Me . I Looked And Searched My Minseo In Her .

Na Hee ? 

" I Know It'll Be Hard For You......But Trust Me . Everything Will Be Fine , Everything Will Be Okay Chimmy ." Noona Said As She Hold My Hands Tightly . " Minseo Will Never Like It , That You Are Being Stubborn And Ruining Your Life ." She Smiled And Looked At Me Hopefully . 

" Noona.....? I Think......I Have Someone .....Who Can Heal My Bruised Heart , Who Can Love Me Like My Minseo Would ." I Smiled At Her Assuringly . The Couple Exchanged Confused Looks And Then Blinked . " Aish......Don't Worry....I Won't Marry That Worthless Woman ."

Yoongi's POV 

" YAH MIN YOONJI !! Where's My Phone ?" I Demanded While Shuffling The Cushions , I Was Sure That I Left It On Couch And When I Returned It Just Vanished ? How The Fuck Is This Possible ? And The Person Who I Last Saw Around My Phone Was Noona . I Know That Evil Took My- " What The Fuck ? Yoo-"

" Yah You Little Punk ? You Dare To Cuss On Me ? Who Gave That Right To You ?" I Stopped And Gulped As Noona Walked In With MY PHONE In Her Hand . " And Why Are You Yelling In My House ? Don't Panic ......You Look Like An Idiot When You Do ." She Said And Sat On Couch . " So......I Heard You Were Cussing ." She Glared At Me . She Looks So Scary !! 

Woah.......How Can She Turn Into A Devil Within A Blink ?

" N-Noona ? That's My P-phone ....I Have To Call Hyesun-ssi And Get To Know About My-"

" So....This Beautiful Girl Is Hyesun ?" She Smiled While Scrolling My Phone . WAIT !! Beautiful What ? She Never Calls Anyone Beautiful Except Her Reflection Then......What She's Staring At ? And Please I Don't Have Her Weird Ugly Pics , The Pics That I Have In My Phone Are Mostly Of BTS , Crew Members And.....

Na Hee ?? 

" Is She My Sister-In-Law ? Is She The One That Made My Brother's Heart Skip A Beat ? Is She The Angel That Stepped In Your Filthy Life And Made You A Prince Charming ?" She Smiled Showing Me The Photo

" Is She My Sister-In-Law ? Is She The One That Made My Brother's Heart Skip A Beat ? Is She The Angel That Stepped In Your Filthy Life And Made You A Prince Charming ?" She Smiled Showing Me The Photo . I Bit My Lips And Sigh . 

" Yoongi-ah ? You Look So Cute Here !! Hey , You Never Saved Any Girl's Pic , What's Your Relation With Her , Are You Guys Dating ? Tell Me !! " She Smiled . I Groaned , Obviously Annoyed . She's Just Interfering In My Privacy . Wait.......Actually Living Here.....I Don't Have Any Privacy .  

" Just Give It Back , Noona Please ." I Pout While Trying To Snatch It Away From Her , She Scoffed And Shoved It In Her Pocket Before Walking Upstairs . " YAH NOONA ?" 

" Ughh....So Noisy , Umm.....Listen Min Yoongi ? I Want To Meet Her Face To Face , And If You Wanna Stay Here And Live A Peaceful Life ? Shut Your Filthy Mouth And Invite Her For Dinner . Goodnight Yoongi-ah ~ " She Waved And Left Me Alone In The Living Room .

What The Hell Was That ?

************End Of Chapter 85 

Thanks For Reading . I Hope You Liked It , Although It Was Just The Lover Boys's POV But Yeah ...

See You Later .

- Charil Meng .