Chapter 49

Jisoo's POV  

I Poured Milk In Two Glasses And Made My Way Towards Jungkook's Room . It Was My Chance To Make Him Mine . Na Hee Was Now A Days Too Careless Towards Her Best friend Making Him Live In Solitude . I Guess I Should Give Him Company . 

I Knocked On The Door And Waited For Him To Response But I Noticed That The Door Was Open , I Can't Believe He's Still The Same . Careless . I Slightly Opened It And Peeked In , As He Was No Where I Decided To Walk In . I Sat On The Bed After Placing The Tray On The Side Table . I Tapped My Feet Not Knowing Where He Was When I Heard Him Humming In The Washroom . " Yah Kookie ? Ppalli !! When You Gonna Come Out ? " 

I Heard Footsteps Coming Out Of The Washroom , I Glanced Up To See  Shirtless  Jungkook Wiping His Wet Hair , Water Dripping Down On His Toned Body , His Skin Looked So Soft , The Way He Gazed At Me Made My Heart Skip A Beat . I Looked Away As He Walked Towards The Mirror . He Smirked While Looking At His Reflection . No One Can Deny How Hot He Looked With His Bare Torso Showing His Perfectly Toned Abs . 

" What Happened Noona ? Do You Need Anything ?" He Asked Making Me Gulp And Come Back To Reality

" What Happened Noona ? Do You Need Anything ?" He Asked Making Me Gulp And Come Back To Reality . I Giggled And Pointed At The Glasses Of Milk . He Flashed His Bunny Teeth And Walked Towards Me . It Was Like Everything Was Going In Slow Motion . He Lifted A Glass And Guzzled Down The Milk At Once . " Massida !! How Come You Know That I Was Hungry Huh ? " I Shrugged Sipping Mine But He Snatched It From Me . " Milk And Kookie Are Related , Sorry Noona !! That's Mine ." He Said As He Gulped It . 

" Well.....A Growing Kid Like You Should Have Milk ....Pabo ." He Plopped Beside Me And Licked His Lips . " Kookie ? Mianhe......I Am Really Sorry That Na Hee Is Ignoring You And Look- " My Words Got Cut Off By Him . 

" Ani , Ani , Ani.....You May Be Misunderstanding ......She's Not Ignoring Me ......We Are Good . She Even Helped Me Doing Dishes Last Night . She's The Best , I Guess I'll Win The War , I Trust My Love For Her ." I Tilt My Head Confused At His Words . War ? 

" By The Way Noona ? I Have A Question For You ." I Smiled Nodding , He Turned To Face Me With A Cute Smile On His Face . " There's 4 Candidates ......A , B , C, And D ......They All Like E . But No One Knows To Whom E Likes As She's Neutral . A Is Friend With B C D And Also E . Do You Think There's A Chance For E To Accept A's Confession .....Or She'll Reject Him .....Again ? Friend zoning Him ? " He Said With A Gloomy Pout But As Our Eyes Met , He Chuckled . I Smiled At His Stupid Question . 

" Uhh.....Kookie ? Do You Still Like Na Hee ? Don't You Think After That Accident She's Not Acting As Our Na Hee .....It's Like She's A Complete New Person .......Do You Think She'll Accept You ? I Mean Will She Be Able To Love You .......Her Feelings Aren't The Same As It Was ." I Said Hoping Jungkook Will Give Up On Her . " You Should Move On .....What If She's Just Looking At You As A Friend , Nothing More ?" 

Jungkook's POV 

Wow, She's Just Asking The Same Question To Me .....Just Filling A As Me And E As Na Hee . She's Making Me More Nervous . I Know Noona Is Just Worried About Me .......But She's Right . Na Hee  Is A  New Person Now . But If That's What It Is Then .......

" Then I'll Make The New Na Hee Fall For Me ........I Like This Na Hee Better , The Past Na Hee Was Rude , Sassy And Hard To Impress . But This Na Hee ......She's More Mature , Pure And Beautiful . Inside And Out . I Like The New Ones More ......Really I Do ." I Smiled Rubbing My Nape , Blushing A Bit . 

I Really Like.........Ani .....I Really Love The Present Na Hee . I Love Her . 

Author's POV 

Jisoo Faked A  Laugh Nodding And Slapped His Bare Shoulder Making Jungkook Pout But Laugh Along With Her . But Little Did They Knew That There Was A Mad Spirit Infront Of Them Glaring Them Intensely , Burning In Jealousy . Not From Her Sister But The Person Who Snatched Her Bestfriend And Love Away . 

Na Hee Was Breathing Heavily , She Balled Her Fist And Was Fuming In Anger . The Thing She Feared The Most Was Now Haunting Her In Reality . She Pushed The Tray Down The Table Making The Other Two Jolt Up , They Looked At Each other Confused As The Table Was More Than Three Meters Away From The Bed . It Was Impossible For Any Of Them To Make Those glasses Fall . Na Hee Stomped Out Of The Room Making Her Way Towards Her Room . 

" Maybe Wind ?" Jisoo Said Smiling . Jungkook Frowned And Turned To Glance At The Glass Pieces . 

" There's No Wind Noona .......Never mind , So Where We Are Going Today ? Iffuel  Towerue ? ( Eiffel Tower ) " Jisoo Pout As She Was Clueless Of What Elders Were Planning . " I Don't Wanna Go Any More Museums .....I Wanna Go MALL ." He Giggled As Jisoo Nodded In Agreement . " Let's Beg Hyungs To Take Us Mall , If We'll Succeed I'll ....Umm.....Buy You Anything ." 

" Anything ? Promise ?" Jungkook Gazed At Her Pinky Finger That She Stuck Out For Him . He Hummed And Wrapped His Pinky Around Hers , Stamping Them While Exchanging A Bright Smile . 

They Got Interrupted By A Knock On The Door , Jungkook Ooed And Shushed Her , He Was About To Turn But Twisted His Ankle And Fall On Top Of Her

They Got Interrupted By A Knock On The Door , Jungkook Ooed And Shushed Her , He Was About To Turn But Twisted His Ankle And Fall On Top Of Her . Jisoo Was Shocked As She Fall On Bed With Jungkook Above Her , While  Her Hands On His Bare Chest . Jisoo's Heart Was Dancing In Her Ribcage . ' If This Is A Dream .....I Don't Wanna Wake Up .' She Thought Completely In Daze , Jungkook Frowned And Was About To Get Up But It Was Too Late . 

" Erm.....W-What Are You Guys ....Mianhe !! Sorry To Barge In ......Mianhe ." 

**********************End Of Chapter 49 . 

Thanks For Reading , This Was A Kooksoo Chapter As I Thought That They Were Spacing Away From The Story . I'll Also Make Some Chapters On Jin , Joon , Jhope And Yoongi  So That They Also Stick To This Story .  

If There's Any Question Feel Free To Ask . 

BTW Who's The Person That Barge In ? Don't Say Taehyung LOL , He Really Enters In Wrong Timings Sksksk And Asks The Same Question .......But .....What Happened Between Jimin And Minseo ? 

See You In Next Chapter . Stay Healthy And Safe ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .