Chapter 29

Na Hee's POV 

I Stood There Awkwardly . I Was At A Café With Soomi When We Bumped With One Of Her Friend Naomi Chen , A Chineese Tattoo Artist As Well As A Taro Card Reader . Great. 

" Well Naomi !! This Is My Bestfriend Na Hee

" Well Naomi !! This Is My Bestfriend Na Hee . Na Hee .....She's My Neighbor In China , Naomi Chen ." Naomi Just Nodded And Turned At Soomi . 

" Hey , Go Grab Us Some Drink !! Kuaisu !! " Soomi Frowned And Dragged Her Feet Away .I Chuckled And Looked At Naomi Who Gave Me Cold Gaze . I Gulped And Sat There Waiting For Soomi But She Was Somewhere Vanished , It Was Awkward With Naomi , So I Thought To Break The Silence . 

" Hey ......Erm......Are You New In Seoul ? " I Said Smiling And Scratching My Nape Awkwardly . It's Not Like I'm Introvert Or Not Used To With New People But Her Gaze Towards Me Was Somewhat Intimidating . 

" Well ......It's So Nice To Possess Someone's Body Isn't It , Minseo-nim ?? " I Almost Chocked On Water . I Looked At Her With A Shocked Expression . She Smirked And Propped Her Chin On Palm . I Was So Curious , How Come She Knew ...... 

" Anhh ......I Can See Through You .......This Is Not Your Body Isn't It ?? " I Bit My Lips Nodding . She Looked At Soomi Walking Towards Us With Drinks . I Sat Straight And Wiped Away The Sweats . I Plastered A Fake Smile And Helped Soomi With The Drinks .

" So ......You Guys Get Along ?? " Naomi Smiled . " Yes . We Did , Isn't It ' Na Hee ' " She Emphasized On The Name , Making My Heart Skip A Beat . I Was Really Close Being Exposed But She Didn't Revealed My Secret , Instead She Pushed A Card Towards Me Before Walking Out Of The Café . I Placed It In My Bag While Walking Out With Soomi . 

After A Long Day And Having Fun With Soomi , I Got Home . As I Was Walking In I Saw A Familiar Figure On Couch . He Turned To Me And Smiled , Gesturing Me To Sit Beside Him . 

Jimin's POV  

I Paced To And Fro While He Just Played In His Phone Casually . I Sighed And Plopped Beside Him . " Yahh !! Hyung ? Please Help Me Out . It Won't Hurt If You'll Just Go And Talk With Her . She Listens You And I Am Damn Sure She Will Forgive Me If You'll Talk To Her . Please Hyung !! " I Pleaded But That Cold Guy Just Stared At His Phone Screen . I Snatched It Away And Pout  Giving Him My Puppy Eyes . 

" Wae ? Wae ? Wae ? Why Me ?? She Hates Me Too . And You Are All Grown Up , So Go And Solve Your Problems , Don't Drag Me In Your Mess .......And Those Puppy Eyes Won't Work On Me So. ......Shoo ." He Said As He Took His Phone From My Grip . I Sighed And Ruffled My Hair . It Was Upsetting Me When Her Crying Face Flashed In My Mind . I Don't Know , I Don't Wanna Care But My Heart Is Making Me Do This .......And It's So Annoying . 

" Aish , Don't Be So Depressed On A Small Fight , It's Not Like You Guys Gonna Meet Or Something . " I Frowned . That's True , I Mean We Rarely Meet And It's Not Like I Don't Have Haters But Still ......Somewhere Deep Inside Me , It Wants To See Her Smile Again . To See Her Forgive Me . I Got Up . 

" Please Hyung , I Beg You . What I Did Is Indeed Unforgivable .......Can't You Do This For Me ?? " 

Na Hee's POV 

" Yoongi ?? Wae ? " I Said As I Placed A Cup Of Coffee Beside Him . He Smiled And Accepted It . " Wow , You Look Cute When You Smile , You Should Smile Often ." He Stopped Smiling And Flicked My Forehead . I Winced Rubbing It . " Ahhh !! Yoongi -ssi ?? " 

" Wait ? Are You Flirting With Me ?? " He Asked Sipping , I Literally Chocked On My Coffee . He Is So Straight Forward . I Glared  And Pushed Him In The Pool . He Yelled And .....

                                                                         *    SPLASH !!!!   *

I Giggled As He Came Out Of Water Like A Drenched Cat , He Looked So Funny With Wet Silver Hair Almost Covering His Eyes , His Pale Face Gleaming Coz Of The Water Dripping Down . His Clothes Were Drenched Making It See Through , One Can Surely Tell How Skinny  He Was In Real Life . He Suddenly Smirked And Pulled My Leg Making Me Jump In The Water And Most Precisely ........On Him . I Huffed And Smacked His Shoulder Making Him Giggle . He Was Looking So Adorable While Laughing Like A Baby . 

" Why Would I Flirt With A Cold Block Of Ice ......There Are So Many Hunks , Crazy Over Me , Why Would I Waste My Energy Over You ? " I Said As I Turned To Leave The Pool But He Pulled Me Making My Back Hit His Chest . My Breathe Hitched When He Leaned Closed To My Ear And Bit My Ear Lobe Whispering Against My Skin . 

" Baby Girl ......Sorry To Say But ......You Are ......Not My Type ."  

************************* End Of Chapter 29 

Thanks Guys !! See Ya ~ 

BTW Kuaisu  Means Ppalli Or Fast !! In Chinese . 

- Charil Meng .