Chapter 7

Chan Hee 's POV 

" Mom ?? Jimin Slapped Me !!! How Can He Do This To Me !!!! " I Said While Crying On Her Shoulder . I Can't Believe That Bastard Just Hit My Beautiful Face . Ughhh .....I Recently Signed The New Movie , If Someone Will See My Bruised Cheek ?? PARK JIMIN !! 

" Waeyo ?? Why Did He Slap You ?? Isn't He Your Crush ?? What You Did To Make Him Hit You ?? " My Mom Said While Stroking My Hair . I Sighed . 

Flashback 

Jimin Barged In Our House And Bowed To Dad , I Smirked And Walked To Him , " Oppa ?? You're Here ?? Why ?? " He Looked At Me , He Looked So Broken , What's Wrong ?? Don't Say ....

" Mr. Kim ?? Where......How ?? Min....Minseo ...?? " Dad Hugged Jimin , I Just Rolled My Eyes , I Really Don't Know Why Everyone Fall For That Slutty Bitch So Easily . Ugh .....I Wanna Kill Her Again . I Hate Her More Now !! 

" Jimin-ah , Adeul..... I'm Sorry . " He Looked So Pathetic , But I Know I Can Make Him Feel Better . 

" Oppa ?? Unnie Never Loved You , Why You Care For Her So Much ?? It's Useless To Cry Over Someone Who Can't Come Back To Us . Dad ....Tell Him That He Can Move On ." I Said Holding His Hand . He Literally Just Glared Me Before Yanking His Hand Away .

" Chanhee ?? Shut Up . Instead Of Comforting , You Are Hurting Him More !! " He Was Interrupted By A Phone Call , He Walked Away Leaving Me With Jimin . I Grabbed His Arm .

 " Oppa .....Sometimes Moving On Makes A Person Feel Better , What's In Her ?? She Was A Slut , That's The Reason She Never Looked At Someone Like You , Oppa ...... I Like You , I Can Help You To Move On . I Can Give You What You Need ." I Smirked Leaning Closer To His Face But He Pushed Me Harshly , And Looked At Me With Disgust . 

" How Dare You To Talk Shit About Her ?? She Was Far Better From You , You .....You Are Just A Bitch , I'll Never Love You Even Though All The Girls On Earth Except You Will Die . I'll . Never . Ever . Accept . You ." I Looked At Him With Teary Eyes . 

" O ...Oppa ?? " 

He Rolled His Eyes , " I Don't Wanna Hear You Call Me Oppa !! You Don't Have The Right To Call Me That ." He Was About To Leave But I Grabbed His Wrist .

" Yahh !! Park Jimin !! Before Saying Something To Me .......Have A Look On It Please ." I Smirked Evilly Shoving My Phone On His Chest . He Gave Me A Cold Look Then Looked At The Screen , He Chuckled Darkly Before Smashing My Phone On Floor . I Looked At Him , Shocked .

" Still ......She'll Be The Honey  And You'll Be The Toxic Poison !! You ......I Don't Trust This , I'll Ask Police To Investigate This Case More . I'll Give My Minseo Justice . The Murderer Can't Escape ......Kim Chan Hee ." He Said And Walked Out Of The House , Leaving Me In Total Shock , His Tone Gave Chills To My Spine , But Oppa .......You Can't Find The Murderer , I'm Sorry . And You'll Pay For This Slap ......I'll Make You Mine , No Matter What . 

End Of Flashback 

" If You Want Him By Your Side ?? Don't Make Him Hate You ......Try To Gain Sympathy . Use Minseo As Weapon . My Chan Hee Is Very Beautiful , If She Want Something .....She'll Get It No Matter What . Isn't It ??" I Smiled And Hugged Her . 

" Best Mom Ever !! " I Chimed ,  She Pecked My Forehead Hugging Me Back . 

Na Hee's POV 

I Did My Daily Routine And Changed Into This : 

" Damn , How I Forgot To Set My Alarm Clock Last Night ?? Ugh

" Damn , How I Forgot To Set My Alarm Clock Last Night ?? Ugh ......I'll Be Killed By That Monster , Is The Work That Serious That He Came Here To Even Fetch Me Up ?? " I Put On Make Up And Went Downstairs . " Umm......Good Morning Mr. Min ." I Said Innocently , Look I Don't Any Intention To Wake Up The Monster In Him So , I Need To Act .......Innocent Which Is My Cover Hehehe . 

"Na Hee ?? Why Are You Late ?? Yoongi Is Waiting For You Since 30 minutes ." Jin Said While Walking Out Of Kitchen With 2 Mugs Of Coffee .

 " Erm. .....Jinnie , I Woke Up Late , By The Way What's The Work That You Want Me To Do Mr. Min ?? " He Sipped The Coffee And Looked At Me With His Cold Gaze . I Gulped And Sat Beside Jin . 

" You'll Know Once You Get On  The Set . If You're Done Can We Leave ?? We Are Late Already ." Whatever . I Nodded And Followed Him Out . 

Time Skip To Shooting Set 

" Pffft What Happened To That Pumpkin ? Hahaha ......Ohh It's Really ...Pffftt HAHAHA , Sorry ,  Sorry It's Really Funny But Sad At The Same Time . " Yoongi Rolled His Eyes . 

" Just Put On The Costume And Read The Script , I'm Out Waiting For You , You Have To Do A Rehearsal Before Filming Arrasso ?? " He Said Shoving An Outfit To Me . 

" Nae , Mr. Min "I Bowed Making Him Nod And Walk Out . 

Phew . 

But How Come IU Got Into An Accident ? Aish . But It's Good That Yoongi Made Me The Lead Actress . I Have To Show Him Who's Kim Minseo . Hmmph .

I Put On This : 

I Walked Out And Looked At Yoongi

I Walked Out And Looked At Yoongi . Everyone Awed To See Me . Wae ?? Do They Think I'm Looking Like A Piglet ?? Huh ?? 

" Unnie !! You Are Looking So Pretty , Even Director -nim Stared At You Mesmerized ." Sohyun  Said Looking At Me From Head To Toe . 

" C'mon , It's Not Like That Sohyun-ah and......Hyesun ?? My Script !! " Hyesun Smiled And Handed Me The Script .

 " Do The Best Na Hee -ssi !! " I Nodded And Sat Beside So Hyun .

" BTW You Heard Or Not ?? " I Looked At Her .

 " Heard About What ??" 

She Turned To Me Excited , " Do You Know Who Gonna Sing Songs For This Movie ?? " I Shook My Head . " You Really Don't Know ?? " I Gave Her A ....Do - You - Think - I'm -Kidding ? Look . " Okay , Okay ...It's PARK JIMIN And .................Jungkook !!!!! " 

" W- What Who ? P- Park Jimin ?? " 

***********End Of Chapter  7 

See You Later BOI See You Later , Later X 2 

^ ^ TTYL In Next Chapter !! Please Vote , Share And Comment !! 

- Charil Meng .