Sorry Note

No One's POV : 

??? : Charil ? Where were you ? Bro you literally vanished !! There are so many FFs that you have to complete !! WHERE YOU DIED ?

Well....that's my guilt talking ^ ^ . I'm sorry guys , I was literally dead on Wattpad . I barely updated any chapter after Corona break down . I had a bunch of assignments and homework to do . Then I was kinda busy with my AMINO friends and got literally no time to plot out any chapter . I'm sorry for being selfish . Readers !! Please accept my sincere apology . And I'm really sorry to all the fans of REBORN and CURSED . 

???: Bish ? You literally planning to start a new FF , aren't you ? Boi first finish the old ones at least ;(( 

AHHH don't be mad , I'll try my best to complete all the FFs I started . I'm not that good in writing but you guys gave me hope and supported me till now . I'm really thankful ^ ^ I maybe gonna start a new FF but my main focus will be CURSED 2 , Aeipathy and REBORN . Comment below any other FFs that you wanna be updated ^ ^ I'm free this month .

???: Congrats Author-nim !! What about this FF ? What about Reborn ? 

Ummm as you can see Reborn is on Ep. 95 , so I was planning that the revenge part will start from next book . YASSSS !! REBORN will have its Part 2 and it will be long ass too . Coz Charil can't write short FFs , SMH . And CHERRIES !! Only 5 chapters left . I'll try to make it more interesting and more spicy . Hwaiting !!

And everyone , please stay safe , wash hands , use masks and maintain social distance ^ ^ Soon everything will be okk !! Love you all ARMYs , BLINKs and other fandoms !! 

- Charil Meng .